PDA

View Full Version : Where I can find my Leeks?!

CalyR
08-13-11, 11:57 PM
I'm on level 92, I found some people who are planting Leeks ( varied levels, some only level 23 ), where are my Leeks?!BTW, I'm using iPhone and iPod, will it make the difference?!:confused:

hectorloch
08-14-11, 03:29 AM
Almost certainly you haven't got the Update yet. You also get Turnips - which kick in at Level 70, so you're ok there - so, if you haven't got these either, that's probably the reason.

The Updates roll out gradually. Seems to be random - iDevice and Android alike - some not getting in until Tuesday. Do a hard restart i.e. hold down top button and "Slide to Power Off", then restart. Sometimes works - and you should do that now and again anyway :)

CalyR
08-14-11, 05:36 AM
Almost certainly you haven't got the Update yet. You also get Turnips - which kick in at Level 70, so you're ok there - so, if you haven't got these either, that's probably the reason.

The Updates roll out gradually. Seems to be random - iDevice and Android alike - some not getting in until Tuesday. Do a hard restart i.e. hold down top button and "Slide to Power Off", then restart. Sometimes works - and you should do that now and again anyway :)

Thanks a lot, I haven't got either of them. I'll try to hard start;):)

CalyR
08-14-11, 08:09 PM
I tried hard restart but it still the same, it happened to my Fashion Story too!My friends who live in the same aera zone all got it!

kooky panda
08-14-11, 08:15 PM
please following about updates rolling out over days.
http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=68