PDA

View Full Version : where was the info

gail66
08-13-11, 03:34 PM
on last nights f book compertion to win 50 gems caption contess some one please tell me were every one new it had to be related to Mario the video game I checked f b that didt say out and any were else I thought it was a caption about the thing in the picture so tell me were all the info was please I'd love to find out

trenae
08-13-11, 04:28 PM
on last nights f book compertion to win 50 gems caption contess some one please tell me were every one new it had to be related to Mario the video game I checked f b that didt say out and any were else I thought it was a caption about the thing in the picture so tell me were all the info was please I'd love to find out

Hi there -

The post for the contest is here:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16286-Fan-page-caption-contest-It-s-a-me...

Caption contests are generally just an image, and the participants come up with a caption based on the image posted, generally there is not a theme attached to it. Many for the contest yesterday noticed the character Mario and decided to go with a caption based on the tiles.

gobblies
08-13-11, 05:04 PM
Hi there -

The post for the contest is here:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16286-Fan-page-caption-contest-It-s-a-me...
Caption contests are generally just an image, and the participants come up with a caption based on the image posted, generally there is not a theme attached to it. Many for the contest yesterday noticed the character Mario and decided to go with a caption based on the tiles.

Well said tren

gail66
08-14-11, 02:29 AM
Well I'm so sorry for posting on here but I still can't make out the tiles x

bawpotter
08-14-11, 05:32 AM
It's mario...

It isn't that hard...

trenae
08-14-11, 11:08 AM
Well I'm so sorry for posting on here but I still can't make out the tiles x

No worries, that's part of the reason the forum is here. :)

It's sort of like looking at those framed pictures where you're supposed to see an image within an image. Some may see it right off, and others do not. Admittedly it took me a second look at the tiles to notice it was Mario - as that's not what I originally focused on when looking at that image. It might be easier to see if you pull up an image of Mario next to the image for the caption to see if you can make it out.

gail66
08-14-11, 12:56 PM
It's mario...

It isn't that hard...

It it's if you never got to play super Mario
I was a sonic the hedgehog fan and now a restaurant story fan x

kooky panda
08-14-11, 01:29 PM
It it's if you never got to play super Mario
I was a sonic the hedgehog fan and now a restaurant story fan x
If is helps I am a mario fan, and I did not see it at first. He actually is sideways to me. lol

gail66
08-14-11, 03:15 PM
If is helps I am a mario fan, and I did not see it at first. He actually is sideways to me. lol

 thank you . Kooky panda .

montrianmaster
06-27-13, 07:17 PM
I am a sonic guy. though my favorite is shadow

kooky panda
06-27-13, 07:26 PM
This is an old thread on an old contest.
Closing thread to prevent any confusion.