PDA

View Full Version : theory about food consumption rates

BloodRoses
08-13-11, 08:55 AM
Ok, so a lot of people are posting about slower food consumption rates...I have 2 devices, both android so 2 bakeries ans 2 restaurants...I found that my food consumption rate was dramatically faster for my bakery and restaurant on my new device....hmmm why could that be?

It occurred to me that I was always on my new device playing BS and Rs because I was cooking so many quick foods (15 min, 39 min, 1 hour) versus the 1w hour and 1 day foods on my other device where I was only playing the game once or twice a day. So I decided to switch things and for two days cooked 12 hr foods on my new device and the shorter 1 hour and 2 hour foods on my old device....and my food consumption rates switched!!!!

Now maybe it's only me, but it appears that the more you are actually logged in and baking/cooking the faster your food consumption rate. I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this?

Also, I have noticed on the RS and BS boards that a lot of people complaining of slower food consumption times have just increased their number of appliances by purchasing/opening extra appliance slots...to those people I suggest that your food comsumption rate probably hasn't changed, rather you're producing more food because of these extra appliances.

Any thoughts on this?

~Kat

di1975
08-13-11, 09:35 AM
I read a long time ago that someone who had done a lot of research said u sell about 30 a minute whether you are on or not. However, last night, I counted the number of propld comin in the door as 50 in a minute. So, maybe you are right. Maybe more cuz it was open. Overnight rate seems to be 30 per minute. Oh, counted on bakery. Ipad2.

I'm wondering how to check this. Someone questioning this said he was selling only 8, 10 and 12 $ food and made 80,000 to 100,000 in 6 hours. This is about 30 per minute.