PDA

View Full Version : What do you build with Rubber lining in Farm???

kooky panda
08-13-11, 08:42 AM
Okay guys. I need help. I got a new gift today and I cannot find what constructible building it goes with, Am I missing something???

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16319-Owed-1-gem)http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/f1dcf9b5.jpg

hectorloch
08-13-11, 08:50 AM
It's to build the rubber dinghy to go on the loch - sorry, lake - that's coming :)

hectorloch
08-13-11, 08:52 AM
.... sorry, KP, I looked at this a week or ago for someone - there is presently no constructible item that uses this material.

MrsShrek
08-13-11, 12:39 PM
Ah, Ha! Looks like a teaser of things to come! ;-)
Only thing I can think of that would take a rubber lining is a pond.
Any other ideas?

sterlingempire
08-13-11, 12:42 PM
Maybe TL is giving us a hint to whats next! We just need to figure it out!

Phthon
08-13-11, 12:55 PM
Probably to build a Large Rubber Badger.

driftboutique
08-13-11, 12:58 PM
Probably to build a Large Rubber Badger.

In fairness, it could be a Small Rubber Badger.

kooky panda
08-13-11, 12:58 PM
Maybe TL is giving us a hint to whats next! We just need to figure it out!
boy they love teasers don't they??? I am hoping maybe a canoe that we can build to put on our rivers(if we ever get them!!)

Phthon
08-13-11, 01:01 PM
In fairness, it could be a Small Rubber Badger.

Nope. Gotta be a Large Rubber Badger. You have to be able to get all of King Arthur's knights on it. You see, it will float across the moat and they can storm the castle whilst rubber cows and rubber ducks are catapulted over the castle walls.

the peasants in the fields will have to clean up the mess of course, but that is just job security.

driftboutique
08-13-11, 01:27 PM
Nope. Gotta be a Large Rubber Badger. You have to be able to get all of King Arthur's knights on it. You see, it will float across the moat and they can storm the castle whilst rubber cows and rubber ducks are catapulted over the castle walls.

the peasants in the fields will have to clean up the mess of course, but that is just job security.

I think I must have slept through that part, although I vaguely remember someone smelling of elderberries.

crystalrayn3
08-13-11, 01:33 PM

Somebody's been watching too much Monty Python

hectorloch
08-13-11, 02:34 PM
I suppose it could be a medium rubber badger .... but that would involve a whole new storyline :)

Phthon
08-13-11, 03:39 PM
I suppose it could be a medium rubber badger .... but that would involve a whole new storyline :)

I suppose it could be Quest for the Moldy Pail.

jtm101
08-13-11, 04:44 PM
I think it could be to line a kitty litter tray, with all these cats we have around now ;-)

xokay
08-13-11, 04:55 PM
SO exciting!!!

myweedpatch
08-15-11, 11:25 PM
See new threads about koi pond and new animation items

Phthon
08-16-11, 09:52 AM
I still want the large rubber badger.

jovenal
08-16-11, 04:14 PM
Okay guys. I need help. I got a new gift today and I cannot find what constructible building it goes with, Am I missing something???

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16319-Owed-1-gem)http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/f1dcf9b5.jpg

it's for the Koi Pond. you need working gloves, rubber lining, concrete and tiles.

Olderyzer
08-17-11, 08:12 AM
It's to build barriers to the new, shaking water droplets on our plants and trees /s

All I know is my neighbors have suddenly started sending these instead of dog bowls...Sure hope they are worth the same or more....

kooky panda
08-17-11, 08:14 AM
It's to build barriers to the new, shaking water droplets on our plants and trees /s

All I know is my neighbors have suddenly started sending these instead of dog bowls...Sure hope they are worth the same or more....

actually no, you cannot sell the rubber lining. (it will just stay in your inventory until you use it build something)
The dog bowl is 400.00 when you sell.

crystalrayn3
08-17-11, 08:53 AM
The mystery has been solved! Rubber lining is used in building the coi ponds