PDA

View Full Version : No Zoo update....again?!

SpikeX
08-13-11, 06:52 AM
Hello TeamLava !
Can you please give us information about upcoming zoo story updates?
Players have been waiting so long and nothing happened.
Give us just a small teaser or some information what your plans are
for this game.

Thank you very much !!

sourlicorice2
08-13-11, 09:20 AM
I agree. I'm about ready to give up and delete the app. I'm not even playing it at the moment. I spelled out closed using the road decoration and removed everything else. The only reason I didn't delete it was cause I've been waiting for an update but it's taking forever.

saintlover
08-13-11, 10:06 AM
Im on level 73 and have always loved zoo but Im ready to give it up too. Apparently TL didnt get the overwhelming support for the game when it came out and has put it on the back burner. Sigh. Such a waste because it did have soooo much potential!

SpikeX
08-13-11, 01:47 PM
Can someone of TL comment on this post, please ?
Just inform your players....that is all I want.
Otherwise I don't know if its worth playing this game any further and collect money.

SpikeX
08-14-11, 12:00 AM
Heeeellloooooooooooo?
Can one TL guy just say if an update is coming or not ?
And perhaps what will it be about ?

Thanks !

SpikeX
08-14-11, 06:29 AM
Hmmmm.....too difficult?!.....waiting.......

sourlicorice2
08-14-11, 07:19 AM
And waiting lol It seems to me it's getting support as many people have been asking about when it's going to be updated. Guess we will just have to wait (hopefully not much longer) for an answer. It was a great game when I first started playing it but have stopped playing it at least until new stuff has been added to it.

SpikeX
08-14-11, 01:35 PM
and waiting......dumdidum......

SpikeX
08-15-11, 12:24 PM
Aaaaarghhhhh....Teamlava please respond !!!!!!
I am going crazy !!
I do not expect anything, I just want you to tell
me if Zoo Story gets an update in the near future!!!!
You promised it months ago and nothing happened!!
So come on !!

GroupMagma
08-15-11, 12:30 PM
Guys, I can't always check in on the weekends.

In answer to your question, Zoo IS being worked on. I can't verify when it will be ready, but I can say it likely won't be this week. Content creation is a time-consuming process (that we are deep into). When we do have new content, I'll likely tease it before it goes out.

SpikeX
08-15-11, 01:40 PM
Ok, thank you for your answer. I hope you can understand me a little bit,
because it is a bad situation if I don't have a statement of you.
I am very thankful for all the great weekly updates in the last months,
but I was always wondering why zoo story did not get any.
So I will try to be patient 

Swiminn6
08-15-11, 02:13 PM
Guys, I can't always check in on the weekends.

In answer to your question, Zoo IS being worked on. I can't verify when it will be ready, but I can say it likely won't be this week. Content creation is a time-consuming process (that we are deep into). When we do have new content, I'll likely tease it before it goes out.

Yes, plus we've told many people that Zoo Story is being worked on! Guess people love the "+ Post New Thread" button :p

Rockinkitten
08-19-11, 12:44 PM
You can't blame people for asking though, really!
We have had to be really really patient.

I stopped playing... for now.

Garfieldville
08-21-11, 01:58 AM
yes, same here... I stopped playing for now. Reached the max level. I 'll wait for the update!

SpikeX
09-16-11, 05:55 AM
Hello again TL !
So, it is 1 month ago....
Do you have some news about upcoming zoo story updates ?
Would be great to get some information....
Thanks a lot!

sissy8
09-16-11, 06:17 AM
In farm we get a tiger:rolleyes: I hope you can have it, it belongs in a zoo, not in a farm:rolleyes:

ariesblu
09-16-11, 08:52 PM
When was the last update?

Rockinkitten
09-17-11, 07:23 AM
There has never been one I think

sterlingempire
09-18-11, 12:58 PM
What I dont understand is, what do you mean by again? By, "No Zoo Update ... Again". There never has been one, so it can't be again.

sterlingempire
09-18-11, 01:37 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a smarty pants.

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 01:40 PM
I think it has to do with Quests that some have received recently......

sissy8
09-18-11, 01:41 PM
i quit zoo after two weeks. to fast leveling up, no new animals and still no update , i think you zoopeople:rolleyes: need the tiger from farm;);)and I really mean that:)

sterlingempire
09-18-11, 01:42 PM
Sissy, I have to agree. Maybe they meant to put the tiger for zoo but put it in farm by accident? :confused:

Hawaiianmomma
09-18-11, 01:47 PM
Lol......somebodys been putting Jungle Jam in everybody's TL sandwiches....lol

nmishii
09-18-11, 01:56 PM
Sissy, I have to agree. Maybe they meant to put the tiger for zoo but put it in farm by accident? :confused:

No, they intended for it to go to Farm. They recently released a pirate theme to Farm, and we thought it was accidently released on Farm instead of Treasure. Now its obvious Farm gets all the stuff that should go to other games that aren't being updated. Look for the Toga Party theme coming soon to Farm.

kooky panda
09-18-11, 01:59 PM
There has never been one I think

Lets get back to discussing Zoo Story(not farm story)

There was one update about a week after the game started to fix the material gifting issue. But that has been all so far.:(

Rachael98
09-18-11, 02:09 PM
Lets get back to discussing Zoo Story(not farm story)

There was one update about a week after the game started to fix the material gifting issue. But that has been all so far.:(

Where's S6? Anyway, ZS updates would be lovely. But sadly, GM probably isn't allowed to say:(...

sissy8
09-18-11, 02:10 PM
zoo has great potention but tl doesn't do nothing with it, it s a shame, i go back to my roots and that is farm with the little stupid tiger:rolleyes::rolleyes:

newbie2
10-12-11, 01:14 PM
Guess all we can do is rate the game now as we see it. Was great now rubbish with NO updates since MAY! Not weekly as is written in the app review. I will be giving it a 1 star review until we start seeing some new updates - will u too?

Rachael98
10-12-11, 02:39 PM
Guess all we can do is rate the game now as we see it. Was great now rubbish with NO updates since MAY! Not weekly as is written in the app review. I will be giving it a 1 star review until we start seeing some new updates - will u too?

1* is harsh. 4* would be fairer. It's a great game, it just needs the updates!

nmishii
10-12-11, 02:51 PM
I don't think 1 is harsh. I think its fair. TL promised weekly updates and they have not done that even once, according to this thread. They lied, so they deserve the 1 rating.

nmishii
10-12-11, 07:53 PM
I don't think 1 is harsh. I think its fair. TL promised weekly updates and they have not done that even once, according to this thread. They lied, so they deserve the 1 rating.

And a 1 is what I gave them on the Android Market, with a comment that they have not provided a single weekly update as advertised.

When I was starting up Zoo Story, I was getting a popup that asked me to rate Zoo Story as a 5. I didn't think it was a 5, so I cancelled out. Now that I have rated them a 1, I no longer get that popup.

ariesblu
10-13-11, 12:19 AM
1* is harsh. 4* would be fairer. It's a great game, it just needs the updates!
I think it's fair if newbie2 thinks the game hasn't come up to the quality that it should. I haven't played this game for very long, but so far it's not close to deserving four stars.