PDA

View Full Version : Help in bakery story!!!!

cyndibonita
08-13-11, 05:41 AM
I have not received the weekly update on 8-12 for the blueberry buckle and watermelon juice...is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there anyway to fix it? So UNFAIR!!!!! storm ID cyndibonita

ladyj0y
08-13-11, 05:43 AM
I ve got the same problem a weeg ago on fashion story...Unfortunally you have to wait. I also wait and 3 Days later I've got the Updates

cyndibonita
08-13-11, 05:46 AM
It's annoying!! Too bad they don't have a manual update or something...I just hope I get the update!

kooky panda
08-13-11, 08:16 AM
It's annoying!! Too bad they don't have a manual update or something...I just hope I get the update!

you will get the update. I did not get mine in fashion this week, but I should have by Tuesday.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

MarmaladSkies
08-16-11, 11:01 AM
I too an having the same problem for well over a week now. I have been waiting patiently... visiting my neighbors (as I do every day) and seeing they are all happily baking the blueberry blissfulness. I am stuck in my lame non-update having existence. Ya know, it's pretty sad that we have to accept that not everyone gets updated at the same time.

bluebelllady
08-16-11, 09:38 PM
I only got the watermelon juice update, no blueberry buckle!! So sad. Also when I reached level 32 it said congrats, u can make sweet tea outfits not in the menu & noone else seems to have it either....

talyon
08-16-11, 11:32 PM
All updates should be received by Tuesday of the following week after the Friday release, always works for me, IPad.