PDA

View Full Version : No offer for cat yet again 

buffykins
08-13-11, 01:29 AM
Yet again I haven't had the gem offer for the cat!! It's the only animal I have ever wanted on my farm and after being annoyed I didn't get the offer for the Ginger cat, I am even more annoyed the offer for tuxedo cat hasn't appeared either!! I love playing on my farm game but am getting annoyed that some people are getting all the offers while I'm hardly getting any!! Imagine my horror to find someone had left me a msg gloating she had yet another cat!!!

Team lava, as a suggestion for the poor people who don't get the offers, please please can I have the offer, or can you make a cat a gem purchase animal!! I would buy lots of gems to buy lots of cats 

sarahaddicts
08-13-11, 01:31 AM
I had the offer for the ginger cat but haven't as yet had the new offer for the tuxedo cat. Like you I love cats and want more on my farm. The fact offers only go out to certain people is a little unfair

buffykins
08-13-11, 01:38 AM
Cat offer just appeared after me posting the thread message!!! Thank u team lava, I've got a cat at last!!!! You should still add a cat to the purchasable items though I think!!!

myweedpatch
08-13-11, 01:41 AM
Sometimes I have to turn my device completely off and back on to see the offer....

sarahaddicts
08-14-11, 02:10 PM
I've still not got the cat offer seeing as it ends soon looks like I won't be getting it :(