PDA

View Full Version : white peach tea mastery doesn't give gem

cakeandpie
08-12-11, 09:52 PM
Could I please get a gem credited for mastering white peach tea? It gave me 20,000 coins like mastery used to, even though you're supposed to get a gem now. (I was already missing out on almost all the mastery gems because I'd already mastered almost everything. The least I could do is get this one gem :()

Edit: I have iOS 4.2.1 and Bakery Story 1.2.5

BloodRoses
08-13-11, 08:41 AM
Thanks for posting this cause I thought I was losing it, lol! I too should have gotten a gem for level 4 mastery of white peach tea but didn't!!! I'm on android v2, latest update of BS...never had a problem with gem mastery before...

~Kat

kooky panda
08-13-11, 08:45 AM
okay same thing is happening in nightclub. For us to get a report in on this I will need:
Screenshots (if possible it really helps).
what device you play on and the version and the game version( see cakeandpie post she has this down).

This information helps TL narrow down which area to start looking.

kooky panda
08-13-11, 08:47 AM
since I do not play bakery I need some help. there is another thread saying that gems should be given on level 3 in bakery. I thought it was 2 and 4. Can anyone confirm for me?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16319-Owed-1-gem

BloodRoses
08-13-11, 08:59 AM
Kooky, gems are only given for level 2 and level 4 mastery, Same as other tl games. Also, android users can not take screen shots of popular, only of the bakery itself!

kooky panda
08-13-11, 10:36 AM
Kooky, gems are only given for level 2 and level 4 mastery, Same as other tl games. Also, android users can not take screen shots of popular, only of the bakery itself!
thanks for confirmation on gems levels. yes I forgot about screen shots for androids. If you cannot do a screenshot, just give me all your device information.
Once I get a few then I can go report this. (looks like Kooky may have to go reopen her bakery to keep up with you guys!!!)

BloodRoses
08-13-11, 06:41 PM
Kooky, I appreciate you taking the time to look into this and forward the info to the appropriate dept! I have an android v2.2.2 and BS v1.2.1. Are you simply forwarding the missing gem info or our personal info to tl as well? Just wondering if I need to contact tl myself to try to get this missing gem or if u will also forward my storm id to tl...

kooky panda
08-13-11, 06:59 PM
when I get a group of ppl with the devices, etc information I send it to GM. He then takes to TL. It has to be a problem that a group is experiencing. (not just one person)
I already have one over on nightclub.(not getting 4th level club cash)
What happens is when TL is trying to find the problem, it takes a while. If we can narrow down what devices are having the problem, it makes the process go alot faster for them to find the problem. I acutally will send the entire thread over so they will see all posts and who is having the issues.

kooky panda
08-13-11, 07:02 PM
For the idevice users. The current IOS version in itunes is 4.3.5 If you do not have this version I would recommend that you connect to Itunes and update your device.
There have been some freezing and sync issues that have been fixed when a member updated his idevice.

kmyfarmer
08-14-11, 12:11 PM
Sunday Aug 14h: I just mastered level 4 White Peach Tea and didn't get the gem. I use IPAD 2 and it is current and updated.
Thanks Kooky for your help. I have also sent an email to support.

kooky panda
08-14-11, 12:15 PM
Okay guys I am gong to send this over to GM. I will let you know when I hear something.

kmyfarmer- if you get a response from support, let me know.(do not post copy of email here, just tell me what they said).

xokay
08-14-11, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure what's going on here. Is it only Farm and City that you get a gem at 4 Mastery? So confused..

kooky panda
08-14-11, 02:56 PM
I'm not sure what's going on here. Is it only Farm and City that you get a gem at 4 Mastery? So confused..

no RS CS, farm, Fashion, nigthclub all get gems on master 2 and 4. Right now there is bug with nightclub(Ihave sent over) and now this one for Bakery(I have sent over).
So far on both is seems to only be on the level 4 mastery.

jenn7878
08-14-11, 11:42 PM
I thought is only me, so I'm not alone.
I mastered it last week, on Andriod 3.0, didn't get the gem too.

Storm ID: jenn7878

kooky panda
08-15-11, 04:33 PM
Okay guys I got word from GM today. The missing gem on level 4 mastery bug should be fixed!!!!! That is the good news....:D
Bad news is TL cannot cannot fix accounts retroactively that have been affected..:(

sorry

di1975
08-15-11, 06:48 PM
Anyone tried it? After not getting them in NS, I'm a little scared to try....

kooky panda
08-15-11, 06:53 PM
Anyone tried it? After not getting them in NS, I'm a little scared to try....

yeah I know scary. I would take one for the team, but I am not playing BS.
Nightclub did have the same problem with the 4th level gem, but since I play that, I have told them that when I get my next 4th mastery, I will let them know if I get it.

You can maybe ask the Bakery Mod (xokay) if she is close to a 4th level, if she will let you know if she gets her gem.

di1975
08-15-11, 06:54 PM
Or since its my thread you are helping with in NS, you take that one.....I'll take this one. Deal?

kooky panda
08-15-11, 06:56 PM
sounds good. Deal!!!!

di1975
08-16-11, 07:31 AM
Okay, it worked! I got a gem with level 4 mastery of white peach tea. Seems bug is fixed!

kooky panda
08-16-11, 07:34 AM
Yeah. Nightclub bug fixed too!!!

kmyfarmer
08-17-11, 06:21 PM
Okay guys I am gong to send this over to GM. I will let you know when I hear something.

kmyfarmer- if you get a response from support, let me know.(do not post copy of email here, just tell me what they said).

Hi Kooky,
Support told me that reporting bugs should be on this forum only and recommended I posted a message here. I told them I had done both: message here, email to them.
Thanks for your help. Havent mastered any other 4th level so I dont know if bug is fixed.

kooky panda
08-17-11, 06:23 PM
on post 20 di1975 said She just mastered a 4th level and got his gem. I think the problem is fixed.

di1975
08-17-11, 08:03 PM
She said, btw;)

kooky panda
08-17-11, 08:06 PM
She said, btw;)
OOPS I edited myself!!!

cakeandpie
08-17-11, 10:31 PM
Well that sucks that we can't get the gem we missed out on. And after having already mastered about 95% of my recipes too. I don't understand why they can't just give it to me? Double unfair.

briguynv
08-18-11, 01:57 AM
For the idevice users. The current IOS version in itunes is 4.3.5 If you do not have this version I would recommend that you connect to Itunes and update your device.
There have been some freezing and sync issues that have been fixed when a member updated his idevice.

Just a heads up kooky... not ALL idevices/ios are up to 4.3.5... I play on my iphone 4 which is 4.3.5. BUT I also play on my ipod touch, 2nd gen, and that version is only 4.2.1, and it IS up to date. Just wanted to clarify that! :-)

kooky panda
08-18-11, 04:45 AM
Just a heads up kooky... not ALL idevices/ios are up to 4.3.5... I play on my iphone 4 which is 4.3.5. BUT I also play on my ipod touch, 2nd gen, and that version is only 4.2.1, and it IS up to date. Just wanted to clarify that! :-)
Oh thanks. did not know that . My touch is a 4. Did not know the 2nd generation was different.

orchidchick
08-19-11, 07:20 AM
I also reported that I did not recieve a gem for level 4 mastery of White Peach Tea, I emailed Team Lava and haven't heard back. I am on a Samsung Epic, Android platform, 2.2.1