PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 1.2 version of game

Farmer Grud
06-01-10, 06:33 PM
I just upgraded to the newest version of this game (1.2) from the app store and now I have NO neighbors or pending invites whereas before I had over 300 neighbors and at least 100 pending invites (I had stopped accepting invites as it was too big a pain without a "Accept All" option).

I also found NO differances in the newest version (ie. new crops, animals or decorations) then the previous version so I recommend everyone hold off a few days so they can work out bugs before making the upgrade. As for me, I'm emailing support.

supercow
06-01-10, 07:03 PM
This is fixed. See below.

Farmer Grud
06-01-10, 07:14 PM
Apparently I still show up as a neighbor on everyone else?s neighbor list, I just don?t see any of them on my neighbor list.

supercow
06-01-10, 07:23 PM
I took a look and this is a problem with your account, or users with a large number of neighbors & pending invites. We am working to resolve this. Most users should not be experiencing any problem.

1.2 should be safe to install. If you run into this problem do not worry, your neighbors have not been lost, they are just not appearing properly, and this will be fixed soon.

Farm Grud
06-01-10, 07:30 PM
I took a look and this is a problem with your account, or users with a large number of neighbors & pending invites. We am working to resolve this. Most users should not be experiencing any problem.

1.2 should be safe to install. If you run into this problem do not worry, your neighbors have not been lost, they are just not appearing properly, and this will be fixed soon.

Once again your customer support has BLOWN ME AWAY with it's speed at addressing my issue. Given the time of day (night) I really didn't expect to hear any responce till at least mid day tomorrow. You guys REALLY show that you care about your customers/users and I apprieciate it.

supercow
06-01-10, 08:01 PM
This is fixed. Please tell me if you have any further issues.

Once again your customer support has BLOWN ME AWAY with it's speed at addressing my issue. Given the time of day (night) I really didn't expect to hear any responce till at least mid day tomorrow. You guys REALLY show that you care about your customers/users and I apprieciate it.

I appreciate your feedback. We stand behind our game and have been working day and night to make it as best as possible. Please continue to report issues and we will do our best to resolve them.

Farmer Grud
06-01-10, 09:40 PM
All my neighbors are back along with my pending invites. Thanx.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 01:58 AM
I can not delete any posts on m wall anymore after the update

Unregistered
06-05-10, 02:21 AM
In fact, I can not post comments on anyone wall either

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-05-10, 02:49 AM
This, and the long time between posting and seeing comments to others' wall s started a while after the patch. I suspect then that it might be an issue with the host server, rather than a bug surfacing only now but we will see.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-05-10, 06:14 AM
Comments seem to be appearing normally once again but, for now at least, we seem to be back with comments that cannot be deleted. Still, this was fixed before and will be again I am sure.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 08:50 AM
Well, I am able to post comments on walls now but still unable to delete comments in my wall.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 08:53 AM
Comments seem to be appearing normally once again but, for now at least, we seem to be back with comments that cannot be deleted. Still, this was fixed before and will be again I am sure.

Sorry...I did not read this before I posted my previous comment. Thanks forcthe quick responses! 