PDA

View Full Version : RS Weekly Sum-Up

bawpotter
08-12-11, 01:40 PM
It is Friday, and it is time for the Weekly RS Sum-Up

-We recived a new update with water tiles and lotus flowers.
-We got a 40% off gem sale!
-We got a Lucky Cat and Lion Mask gem gift.
-We can purchase as many appliances as we want.
-We started the RS Cookbook!
-We realized that we really want Lemonade and Chocolate Lava Cakes!
-We got a teaser about Beef Lo Mein, Bento Boxes, Peking Duck, and Sweet Tea!

This is the first of the RS weekly Sum-Ups! Can't wait to see you next week!

bigbux3
08-12-11, 03:30 PM
I just dont think 8 gems for a little lotus flower is resonable

luckygirl101
08-12-11, 03:38 PM
awesome! I love teasers!

jaid666
08-12-11, 06:48 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure only iDevices got the unlimited appliance option Androids are still in the dark on that one.

Absolutely in love with the water tiles though, big thumbs up to TL for those. :D

Mogwai4111
08-12-11, 06:59 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure only iDevices got the unlimited appliance option Androids are still in the dark on that one.

Absolutely in love with the water tiles though, big thumbs up to TL for those. :D

As soon as I read this update I went to check but nope, no new appliances for me until level 68.

bawpotter
08-12-11, 07:25 PM
Oh, I didn't know Android didn't get that update

driftboutique
08-12-11, 07:34 PM
I don't think the appliances are actually unlimited. Someone posted a thread about how they were at the cap and then tried to unlock another one but got nothing.

ipaddolo
08-13-11, 12:39 AM
please remember that "the offers are not going for everyone". for example, it's 3 weeks i dont get the gem gift, i missed the last 3 items and im very disappointed. Restaurant was my favourite game but im loosing interest in it due this unfair situation.

bawpotter
08-13-11, 05:51 AM
Wait, ipaddolo, you aren't on iPad?

CafeNatasha
08-13-11, 06:24 AM
I agree it is very unfair that they don't offer the same things for everyone! Granted I am Happy to have FINALLY gotten the Drink machine update (Android User) but The Free Gifts that we miss out on is really unfair especially considering That I Do Purchase Gems!
On Bakery Story Yesterday there was a free gift offer for French Wall art And The Timer started at like 88 hours that's like 3 1/2 days so I was all happy and was excited to buy some Gems this Morning ( had to wait until my bank deposit was posted) and when I went to the Bakery to Buy them this morning the gem offer is gone! No longer available ! Now that is way more than a tease that's just totally unfair!

caljean
08-13-11, 12:05 PM
Did anyone got the mask. Please share pics

ipaddolo
08-14-11, 12:44 AM
yes bawpotter i am on iPad, like my name kinda shows :) but i have been told the free gift with gem purchase is not related to the device? to me it looks totally random, i always had the offers in BS, it's 3 weeks i dont have the RS ones, it's totally random in FS (i missed all the cats for example, and some dogs, but i had some others)

gobblies
08-14-11, 12:55 AM
Question: Does buying the 24 gem appliance unlock give you unlimited appliances?

Hawaiianmomma
08-14-11, 01:37 AM
Each slot gives you an opportunity to purchase another appliance. Fashion has this feature in game.
1 slot at 24 gems is for the use of 1 extra appliance(appliance is separate extra price)



Hawaiianmomma
08-14-11, 01:40 AM


not sure if it's up to 75 extra slots or more but bakery thread has a player with pic posted of extra appliances