Update is here.

Flame DJ set 20 Club cash
Fire Skull 5 club cash

Drinks
Orange Rush 12 hours
Last Will 12 hours

talyon
08-12-11, 02:28 PM
They look Super, but no time to acquire them this weekend.

sterlingempire
08-12-11, 03:23 PM
Okay, so I posted many new drinks EVERYWHERE. Not one of my suggestions taken into account. There was even a poll for new stuff we want. What did we get in that poll? What? I can't hear you! Oh, thats right. NOTHING. I am not pleased.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16179-8-Ideas-for-the-8th-Month! ( Click on the link to see the poll )

The only thing that TL added from the poll to NS was new drinks.

I mean, RS gets Ramen Noodles, FS gets a cat, and CS gets an awesome new dome house.

bigbux3
08-12-11, 03:25 PM
Too many cash items.

trenae
08-12-11, 03:27 PM
Okay, so I posted many new drinks EVERYWHERE. Not one of my suggestions taken into account. There was even a poll for new stuff we want. What did we get in that poll? What? I can't hear you! Oh, thats right. NOTHING. I am not pleased.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16179-8-Ideas-for-the-8th-Month! ( Click on the link to see the poll )

The only thing that TL added from the poll to NS was new drinks.

I mean, RS gets Ramen Noodles, FS gets a cat, and CS gets an awesome new dome house.

Please keep in mind that the suggestions and feedback on polls may not get implemented right away, or may not make it into the games. However that does not mean that feedback is not listened to/taken into consideration. If you have a suggestion/idea that you'd really like to see make it into the games, continue to provide that feedback in the polls and suggestions threads.

Swiminn6
08-12-11, 06:51 PM
Enjoy the new drinks!

di1975
08-12-11, 07:49 PM
2 12hour drinks seems silly. 1was enough. 6 or 2 would have been better

sterlingempire
08-13-11, 04:41 AM
Please keep in mind that the suggestions and feedback on polls may not get implemented right away, or may not make it into the games. However that does not mean that feedback is not listened to/taken into consideration. If you have a suggestion/idea that you'd really like to see make it into the games, continue to provide that feedback in the polls and suggestions threads.

Okay... I guess I will keep posting. Thanx, tren :D

reokster
08-13-11, 06:02 AM
great updates...too bad they all cost CASH!!!! why can't we get a few new items that cost COINS?? The item selection is so small that i'm at a standstill as to how to improve my club anymore. i don't have extra money laying around to purchase Club Cash. it's completely unfair.