PDA

View Full Version : I give up...

jaid666
08-12-11, 12:41 PM
Can anyone explain why the first update ZS has had since being made, involves bug fixes and the addition of a "tutorial"?!?!

It's great and all that we get cheap rewards that in no way make up the cost of doing these "tutorials" but was this really the most important addition TL could make? :confused::confused::confused:

jaid666
08-12-11, 12:43 PM
Oh yea, and let's not forget the sudden inclusion of the much hated and griped about "bouncing coins, food and stars"...

LanokaHarbor
08-12-11, 01:03 PM
You guys have that annoying bouncing stars and coins? I detest that in bakery story. It is not there for City Story or Restaurant Story for the iPad but for bakery story it's just.....ugh!

jaid666
08-12-11, 01:05 PM
yea, got a notice about a manual update in the market and thought it would be interesting, but it also added the new bouncing bits.

Saphical
08-12-11, 04:28 PM
It's nice to be updated, but PLEASE remove the floating stars / coins / apples like you did for Android BS and RS. I already barely want to play this game as it is with the lack of updates, energy bar, and no masteries for crops to earn gems. Now I don't even want to check up on it, because the floating stuff is SUCH a hassle ~_~

I really think you guys should remove the energy bar and have a plot of land limit like the appliance limit for BS and RS. Seriously.

jaid666
08-12-11, 06:45 PM
about the only reasonable change with this update is we can now gift all our neighbors at once. No there isn't a magic "gift all" button, but we do have the same option as in BS, RS, and CS, where we can scroll through all our neighbors choosing who to gift at once.