PDA

View Full Version : HELLO!!!! can someone PLEASE help me!?!?!?

reokster
08-12-11, 05:55 AM
my games CS and NS, ZS, RS will not load on my iphone!!!! the valentines day version of CS and BS load just fine.....what do i do????

sissy8
08-12-11, 07:28 AM
try to re install the game:rolleyes:

reokster
08-12-11, 08:54 AM
did that and it didn't work. actually, after trying that and trying to contact TL and trying to contact moderators....(to no avail, by the way) i even went into my iphone app store and reported a "bug". i ended up turning off my phone for a little while and restarting it....that seemed to have fix the problem!!!

kooky panda
08-12-11, 09:05 AM
When reporting bug please provide the information needed in the thread below. Btw I did not get any messages from you in my box. Which mods did you send a message to?
xokay is the mod for City Story.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16089-Please-read-this-first-before-posting-about-bug-reports

Superyalda
08-12-11, 03:05 PM
It sounds like the same problem I'm having in RS and BS.

Superyalda
08-12-11, 03:10 PM
And it's awful that no one is getting back to us!

reokster
08-13-11, 05:55 AM
When reporting bug please provide the information needed in the thread below. Btw I did not get any messages from you in my box. Which mods did you send a message to?
xokay is the mod for City Story.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16089-Please-read-this-first-before-posting-about-bug-reports

thanks....um, if you could tell me where to find the mods for each story, i would appreciate that. i honestly, don't remember which mod i sent to...i believe it was Group Magma.....

reokster
08-13-11, 05:58 AM
And it's awful that no one is getting back to us!

yeah, i was in a complete frenzy bcos i could not figure out what to do and no one was there to help. eventually...i turned off my phone (iphone) and just let it stay off for a bit. when i turned it back on....both the games worked again. don't know why. i have many other apps on my phone and a few other games that never had a problem. Only CS, NS, BS, RS, ZS however the Valentines version of both BS, and CS worked fine......

kooky panda
08-13-11, 08:11 AM
thanks....um, if you could tell me where to find the mods for each story, i would appreciate that. i honestly, don't remember which mod i sent to...i believe it was Group Magma.....
sending to GM is okay, but he does get tons of PM and VM so you will have to wait until he can get to them.

Under main page at bottom is a link to forum leaders. (except xokay is not listed-- bakery and city she is the mod).
When you look at forum leaders the green dot means they are online
Try to VM the mod over that game, but if you are not sure just vm a mod online and if they cannot help they can go get someone that can.

kooky panda
08-13-11, 08:14 AM
yeah, i was in a complete frenzy bcos i could not figure out what to do and no one was there to help. eventually...i turned off my phone (iphone) and just let it stay off for a bit. when i turned it back on....both the games worked again. don't know why. i have many other apps on my phone and a few other games that never had a problem. Only CS, NS, BS, RS, ZS however the Valentines version of both BS, and CS worked fine......

thanks for letting us know you got it fixed. usually unless it is a widespread issue, restarting your device, or deleting the game and redownloading it can take are of alot of
glitches.

Superyalda
08-14-11, 02:59 AM
On my end, the connection has been stable for about 15 hours. I assume the problem has been fixed. Can someone else confirm?