ebranch89
08-11-11, 07:49 PM
So I mastered a crop to the 4th level and I got a gem
and a pop up stating that I had just received a gnome
for the mastery. And that gnome is MIA it was the first
blue gnome I had ever received and its no where to be
found. I've searched everywhere and looked a million times
in my inventory box but nothing. Has anyone else encountered
this problem with the recent gnome update.

P.S. I even powered my phone off to see if it would appear
but nada.

kooky panda
08-11-11, 07:55 PM
OHHHH MIA gnome!!! well we do need to find him....

try restarting one more time. Then if nada, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.(you will not lose progress). I have sometimes found that items like this sometimes
get stuck in limbo and by redownloading it will push it into your game.

restart after the download.

If still nada- do not cry yet..... you will have to email support@teamlava.com to have them search for the little guy. Please give them you storm ID, the day it happened, what crop you mastered.

BTW what device (and version ) do you play on??
Please keep me posted.

myweedpatch
08-11-11, 08:01 PM
I just just mastered a crop and it gave me a gem and a red female gnome. That's ok, I'm hoping to get a couple tonight before the males pop in.

Any chance it was a female one instead and went into an inventory all ready filled with females?

kooky panda
08-11-11, 08:09 PM
Oh wow I just mastered mushrooms tonight and I got the blue boy gnome. Wonder if they are coming out random??? interesting..

myweedpatch
08-11-11, 08:15 PM
Random would be the best scenario...or per crop type....

I really can't wait for other color gnomes to start showing up. Don't care if they are female or male, as long as its something different so it doesn't always look like an army of gnomes. Seriously, it's like a cult or something...all them wearing red long gowns...spooky!

kooky panda
08-11-11, 08:18 PM
Random would be the best scenario...or per crop type....

I really can't wait for other color gnomes to start showing up. Don't care if they are female or male, as long as its something different so it doesn't always look like an army of gnomes. Seriously, it's like a cult or something...all them wearing red long gowns...spooky!

OK now you are scaring me...

myweedpatch
08-11-11, 08:21 PM
I know! Huh?

MrsShrek
08-11-11, 08:21 PM
Had this happen a few months ago. One of my nbrs told me to either wait to receive something as a gift, or take something out of inventory & put it back in. Guess it is a way to forcing the inventory screen to refresh. It worked for me. Hope it works for you as well.
Good luck.

ebranch89
08-11-11, 08:54 PM

try restarting one more time. Then if nada, delete the game and redownload it from the app store.(you will not lose progress). I have sometimes found that items like this sometimes

If still nada- do not cry yet..... you will have to email support@teamlava.com to have them search for the little guy. Please give them you storm ID, the day it happened, what crop you mastered.

Please keep me posted.

Yes I'm gonna have to reinstall and hopefully that will bring him back,
if not I'm definitely contacting TL support.

I play in the G2X android from T-mobile, I've been having some problems with my phone also,
so I don't know if that has anything to do with my farmstory acting up. T-mobile has a new software
download to upgrade my phone and make it work better, but it does the whole master reset thing, and
thats such a hassel but it looks like I might have to do it.... boohoo!!!

ebranch89
08-11-11, 08:55 PM
Had this happen a few months ago. One of my nbrs told me to either wait to receive something as a gift, or take something out of inventory & put it back in. Guess it is a way to forcing the inventory screen to refresh. It worked for me. Hope it works for you as well.
Good luck.

Thanks for the advice but nope it didn't work might have to wait it out see if appears...thanks though

ebranch89
08-11-11, 08:58 PM
I just just mastered a crop and it gave me a gem and a red female gnome. That's ok, I'm hoping to get a couple tonight before the males pop in.

Any chance it was a female one instead and went into an inventory all ready filled with females?

Nope it was definitely blue. At some point I thought I was going color blind or something since I couldn't find it and I thought the same thing, but no I remember the exact thing because I got so excited since I have like 15 girl gnomes and this was my first boy. Thanks though.

ebranch89
08-11-11, 09:04 PM

Nope it was definitely blue... I was so excited since I have like a million female gnomes and no boys but hopefully he'll come out of somewhere.

pinkster73
08-11-11, 09:48 PM
Maybe he's scared to be the only boy? He could be hiding out of fear

LanokaHarbor
08-11-11, 10:42 PM
Maybe he's scared to be the only boy? He could be hiding out of fear

Lol! Hiding or ran away. He was in fear of leaving the toilet seat up and being reminded a thousand times how there are females in this house!!

ebranch89
08-12-11, 12:07 AM
Lol perhaps... poor thing must have been mortified.

sissy8
08-12-11, 03:37 AM
i will master today 2 cropps so I hope for 2 males Eddie and Peanuts:o:o

MrsShrek
08-12-11, 06:45 AM
Just mastered Grapes & got a female gnome with a gem.

ebranch89
08-12-11, 11:39 AM
i will master today 2 cropps so I hope for 2 males Eddie and Peanuts:o:o

I hope you do. Yesterday I mastered califlower and got my first boy ever and it went MIA, I still can't find him, and today I mastered watermelon and I got another girl, I was hoping for more boys but I guess its just a random pick.

ebranch89
08-12-11, 11:41 AM

Please keep me posted.

I uninstalled and reinstalled just like you advice and still nada so I already contacted support hopefully they'll figure it out.

kooky panda
08-12-11, 11:43 AM
Oh man... I am sure support will find him. Keep us posted.

sissy8
08-12-11, 02:40 PM
i mastered just one and what did I get no Eddie:( but a Mia:o