PDA

View Full Version : Soooooooo now what teamlava

amanda2591
08-11-11, 07:37 AM
U have suspended me for defending myself twice this is my third suspension and im not sure why i was bullied all day the otherday and i told the kid i was gona report him and i did and instead of punishing the bully why am i suspended?????? I literally did nothing wrond and did what i was supposed to do i dont get it!!!! My fs game screen says i have been suspended due to innapropriate game activities yet there is no reinstatement date what did i do??? And when will this supension for no reason be over??? U say to email support@teamlava.com but u havent responded to my emails for months now

silver_dew
08-11-11, 08:04 AM
Just a few things as a fellow FS player , firstly if someone is troubling you on the game ( using inappropriate language, spamming etc) you should just ignore and not respond back, Instead of going on that person s wall and having an argument , which may turn against u ( looks like it has in this case)! u should just take a screenshot of whatever that person has written on ur wall and email to team lava .While "defending" ur self, you might have written something in anger and the other person must have reported u ... Im guessing Thats why the suspension.So, Next time, don't react and NeVER respond to these kind of messages. ..it has happened to everyone at some point or the other, there will always be some immature people who want to trouble u for the heck it. . The more agitated u get, the better for them. So going forward, don't react just report.

trenae
08-11-11, 09:35 AM
I'm sorry but this is not a forum appropriate topic. In game actions (suspensions, bans, etc.) need to be handled directly through TeamLava Support.

Please check your spam folder to make sure an email from Support didn't end up there. You can also email Support again and explain what you have in your post, and see if they send you additional information.