PDA

View Full Version : Cannot access the Internet on an iPhone?

adonemoore
08-11-11, 03:07 AM
I find it so annoying to play this and other Story games and be interrupted often by the announcement that there is no Internet access on my iPhone. Ah, duh! I have constant Internet access provided by Verizon, my wireless provider. I can access Internet, email and other story games just fine immediately after getting this message. I am using City story 1.2.3 and an iPhone 4. It is particularly annoying when it repeatedly wipes out what I have added to my city. If this is a ploy to get me to buy what I am using for free, it won't work! If I get too frustrated, I will simply stop playing and delete the game from my iPhone.

Rachael98
08-11-11, 03:13 AM
Sadly we can't really help with your Wireless, except:

Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Because if so, it might be a glitch.

trenae
08-11-11, 09:49 AM
I find it so annoying to play this and other Story games and be interrupted often by the announcement that there is no Internet access on my iPhone. Ah, duh! I have constant Internet access provided by Verizon, my wireless provider. I can access Internet, email and other story games just fine immediately after getting this message. I am using City story 1.2.3 and an iPhone 4. It is particularly annoying when it repeatedly wipes out what I have added to my city. If this is a ploy to get me to buy what I am using for free, it won't work! If I get too frustrated, I will simply stop playing and delete the game from my iPhone.

Hi there -

Please try uninstalling and re-installing the app from your device. You may also want to check if there is an update for the operating system on your iPhone.

How are you connecting (3g or wifi)? If you are connecting with 3g, rebooting your device might help, and if it's an issue with wifi a reboot of the wifi device might also help.