PDA

View Full Version : Holiday!

Rachael98
08-11-11, 03:04 AM
Right, so that we don't get "Where's Rachael?" threads and posts about "Where's Rachael when you need her?" (<---no comment on gender crisis there:p), I am going to post this. Slightly early, but before I forget, as I inevitably will do:

As of tomorrow morning (BST, I think something like midnight in the PDT zone), I will be going on holiday. I have absolutely no idea how much WiFi I'll have if I have it at all. I'll try my best, but I've no idea what sort of coverage Scotland has...anyway, generally don't worry about me (like you did anyway;)).
And now I've wasted a minute or so if your time reading this, I'm asking a few questions:

Where have you just been / are planning to go to / are you on holiday this year?
What was your best ever holiday and why?

See you in September:cool:!

aznwondersxx
08-11-11, 03:42 AM
I'm on holiday in China right now!
Enjoy your trip! :)

hectorloch
08-11-11, 03:43 AM
I can reliably inform you that wifi has been introduced in Scotland. It was ages ago - sometime before the first Derby, I think :)

Mobile patchy in some areas obviously - V'fone overall has the widest coverage. Happy hols. I hope the midges don't get you !

hectorloch
08-11-11, 03:44 AM
...er ... did I see sunglasses there on your post ? Well, ....... oh, never mind.

Rachael98
08-11-11, 04:24 AM
...er ... did I see sunglasses there on your post ? Well, ....... oh, never mind.

Yeah, slightly apprehensive:p

bawpotter
08-11-11, 05:08 AM
I am heading to London and Paris! I cannot wait!

Rachael98
08-12-11, 12:52 AM
Bye guys:).

LanokaHarbor
08-12-11, 01:00 AM
Have a safe and happy trip!
See if you can catch any Scottish gnomes!

bawpotter
08-12-11, 06:16 AM
Bye. We will see you soon!