PDA

View Full Version : harassment in farm story

babalamub
08-10-11, 09:54 PM
i would like to make a report about someone harassing me. is there a way to speak to the moderator privately? please help

trenae
08-10-11, 10:05 PM
Hi there -

If you are experiencing issues in game you should direct those to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) and they'll look into/assist you with the matter. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the Storm8 ID of the player harassing you (or the wall that the harassment is on - mention if it is on your wall) and include screen shots/description of the harassment if you're not able to take a screen shot.

babalamub
08-10-11, 10:08 PM
their answer is always if there is a game problem go to the forum. i am really upset by horrible things written on my wall by a specific person i never met or watered even in passing as his name is memorable.

greygull
08-10-11, 10:12 PM
The email they send first is an automated response. Reply back to it, describing what is happening. They will be able to help you.

babalamub
08-10-11, 10:15 PM
is there a way to delete my information from these pages. from reading his wall i saw other people said that he had been kicked out of city story and someone got him booted from something called ping. i would like my information not accessible to anyone i don't personally give it to. thanks for your replies.

trenae
08-10-11, 10:17 PM
their answer is always if there is a game problem go to the forum. i am really upset by horrible things written on my wall by a specific person i never met or watered even in passing as his name is memorable.

The auto response email mentions to come to the forum to see if it's something forum users can assist with. Unfortunately we are not able to assist on the forum, but a Support agent will still receive the email and will respond back to your ticket as soon as they can, you should not need to email them back unless you have additional information to provide the Support agent.

Good luck, I hope they are able to resolve the matter for you soon.

greygull
08-10-11, 10:43 PM
is there a way to delete my information from these pages. from reading his wall i saw other people said that he had been kicked out of city story and someone got him booted from something called ping. i would like my information not accessible to anyone i don't personally give it to. thanks for your replies.

Do you have any personal information posted on your "About Me" page here? Is your farm name the same as your id? If no to both, then don't worry about anything here. This kind of info that we've discussed is useful to other members, and is really frowned upon deleting. If that person was on here, and able to start harassing you here, there are steps that can be taken to stop it.