PDA

View Full Version : Longer news feed

cammycam35
08-10-11, 08:41 PM
Wish the news feed didn't stop after only ten posts, as I only have time to tip late at night, and by then my news feed only shows a small portion of the people who tipped me that day. Thanks.

briguynv
08-11-11, 05:48 PM
Yup... exactly like I said. I miss lots of people who tip me while I'm sleeping... it always pushes names off the list. They need to make it much longer... keep ALL names for like 12 hours or something.

PLEASE TL!! It's also hard to know for sure who is tipping... like I have neighbors where it appears that they never tip me... but what if they DO tip me, but they are falling off before I can see? That's not fair to them, cuz I'll eventually delete them.

Jbug2116
08-12-11, 08:09 AM
Yup... exactly like I said. I miss lots of people who tip me while I'm sleeping... it always pushes names off the list. They need to make it much longer... keep ALL names for like 12 hours or something.

PLEASE TL!! It's also hard to know for sure who is tipping... like I have neighbors where it appears that they never tip me... but what if they DO tip me, but they are falling off before I can see? That's not fair to them, cuz I'll eventually delete them.

I agree. Not everyone posts on the walls when they comment, which makes it hard to keep track of who tips.