PDA

View Full Version : anyone else having issues with the flashing of the "to do" tasks?

blondhorse
08-10-11, 08:02 PM
I know im not using the right word, but the "to do" tasks on the upper left hand corner. It seems like now that updates allow the Android users to have these...it makes my device run really slow when im in my own bakery (also on RS). Is there a way to delete these? If not at what point am i finished with them (without having to spend gems to finish).
PS: Im on Android HtC Evo :confused:

greygull
08-10-11, 08:43 PM
The quests are optional, however, if you do finish them, they go away. There is no exact finishing point (that I recall), you can do them, and then you run out. I'm not sure about the ones for Bakery, but I know on RS there are ways to get around some of the gem spending. Since I have not done them in a while, I'm hoping the community here can help you with some of them.

I'm moving this to Bakery Android, to have the other Bakers give you a hand. :)

evenstarbakery
08-12-11, 01:19 PM
Quests make my EVO run horribly slow in Restaurant, I don't have them in Bakery yet, but sure it will be the same. I don't like the quests at all. I have been playing for months and keep getting quests for things I have already done that cost gems. I want a way to disable the quest icons since I can't be bothered with them at this point.

blondhorse
08-14-11, 10:54 PM
Quests make my EVO run horribly slow in Restaurant, I don't have them in Bakery yet, but sure it will be the same. I don't like the quests at all. I have been playing for months and keep getting quests for things I have already done that cost gems. I want a way to disable the quest icons since I can't be bothered with them at this point.

Yes same with both stories on my Evo. I too have quests popping up that I have already done and really don't want to spend the cash/gems to finish. I find if I "look" at the quests to quit flashing then it runs faster.