PDA

View Full Version : Did I really just see this?! RE: Facebook suggestions post

xSnowyOwlx
08-10-11, 07:40 PM
I was going through all the suggestions on Facebook post and selecting the ones I'd like to see and I stopped short. I thought I had misread it. Then I saw quite clearly that somebody had successfully submitted an idea called [insert name of male sex organ here] poppers. What happened there?! Am I just somebody who is one of a kind and finds this disgusting or is this truly a delicacy somewhere?!

GroupMagma
08-10-11, 07:44 PM
I can't find it. But yeah, one of the downsides of allowing users "write-in" votes on the suggestion polls is the immature people who make my day longer. :p

pipthecat
08-11-11, 12:28 AM
Honestly, I think it's kinda funny, but a lot of younger people play these games, so yeah, that's kinda messed up/gross.

talyon
08-11-11, 01:43 AM
Well they could have suggested Spotted **** Pudding, as a recipe. It's British for those who haven't heard of it.

Rachael98
08-11-11, 02:22 AM
Why are we discussing this? Or is it general:p?

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

And it could be considered a violation of FB's too. Not exactly good, is it?

coacs
08-11-11, 03:39 AM
Actually it's an English pudding, not a British one.

bawpotter
08-11-11, 05:02 AM
I don't think it is a violation of Facebook's ToS, they have tons of dirty stuff on there.