PDA

View Full Version : Poll:New Poll Farm Story 8-11

kooky panda
08-10-11, 06:52 PM
For my gnome and gem loving Farm friends here is a new poll for Farm Story.
Let your voice be heard (oh right we did already do that!!!!)
and vote for items you would like to see come to the Farm.

Also please remember to add any suggestions for the next poll:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15694-Suggestions-for-Farm-Story

MiniLaura
08-12-11, 12:10 PM
Please please please, may we have a cat that we can purchase WITHOUT buying gems? That is, may we have a cat that is in the store and not a free-gift-with-purchase? I have 119 gems and counting (still have many to earn!) and I am not going to buy any more. Period. End of story.

I sucked it up and bought the $10 tabby cat, but I would like more cats. There are dogs in the store, so there should be at least one cat in the store.

myweedpatch
08-12-11, 01:40 PM
Ahhh, a new poll...but will they listen...that is the question.

I think water features, tractor and goose have been up there for a while...but yet we get mystical buildings and more crops. I think we need more housing options too. I'd love for them to put the Victorian mansion and some of the houses from city story on farm story! At reasonable Prices...not in a surprise box or as a gift with gem purchase.

Ive seen some other items posted from other games that would be nice. Like fish on a spit over a fire.

Would really like some evergreens to make a more cabin in the woods theme!

Maybe just throw in a few more items into the store?

sissy8
08-12-11, 02:12 PM
kooky you forget the1034:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kooky panda
08-12-11, 02:14 PM
no swan had more requests on suggestion thread....:(

sissy8
08-12-11, 02:33 PM
owwwww:o:o:o:o then it's nearly time to promote my next animal:rolleyes::rolleyes:

myweedpatch
08-12-11, 04:46 PM
I think it's time sissy promoted the water features!!! We all want that. I think your the gal for the job. Get us either a water something-or-another or a tractor!

kooky panda
08-12-11, 04:54 PM
Hey I was spying over at restaurant and they just got water tiles( for coins) and tranquil tiles. Maybe we can be next??

jtm101
08-12-11, 05:03 PM
I for one think there is a need for crops with new harvest times, especially one between the 8-12 hrs (ie 10 would be good) and a 14 hour crop would be nice too. I never do the 12 hr crops anymore, as they sadly fair poorly in xp/coin value. But i love the idea of a 2 hr crop too.

How about making gnomes colourable, like we do for hay bales. Perhaps make it an option when we win the gnome for mastery...

myweedpatch
08-12-11, 05:09 PM
I love that idea about coloring the gnomes!

Great idea!

shakiba
08-12-11, 06:21 PM
I would love to have water in my farm, either tiles or just a river.

DoubleZ
08-12-11, 09:54 PM
SUGGESTION: Rather than water tiles, I think a pond would be better and look better as well. If they can do a stream, surely a pond can't be that difficult. Can't say I've seen too many farms without ponds.

Please, please make some of these available to those of us who can't afford a huge amount of gems.

Mogwai4111
08-12-11, 10:02 PM
As much as I want to like farm story, I just can't. A 10 minute tap fest to swap out the old crops for new has ****ed the game for me. I understand that TL wants to keep players in the game as long as possible, but you've driven at least one player away completely save for when he's using his farm as a race track to entertain the members of this forum.

An auto-plowing tractor is pretty much the only thing I want added to Farm Story. Doubt it will ever happen, but it's about the only way I'd become a regular farm player again.

hectorloch
08-13-11, 01:47 AM
So, more folk want swans than gooses, Mrs Kooky. Oh dear. I'll need to get the PR team at the FPGC on to this :) Shocking, quite shocking !

MrsShrek
08-13-11, 12:45 PM
using his farm as a race track to entertain the members of this forum.

Speaking of which . . . . Any idea when the next one will be? ;-)

Mogwai4111
08-13-11, 01:08 PM
Speaking of which . . . . Any idea when the next one will be? ;-)

I'm getting antsy! And those gems in my account are begging to be spent on a new racer. That's all I know right now ;)

hawk8
08-13-11, 02:21 PM
I would like to see a tractor that has plant all and harvest all features. It has been done in other games and can be done in this one. Since that is not likely to happen and we are once again getting gnomes (how many gnomes do we really need?), I would like to get different gnomes.

MsNancyLou
08-13-11, 03:33 PM
a tractor would be awesome!!

yanochka
08-13-11, 04:24 PM
I got rubber lining as a gift today - are we getting constructible pond soon?????? Kooky can you check please????

ripdimebagd
08-13-11, 11:45 PM
I would like to see a tractor that has plant all and harvest all features. It has been done in other games and can be done in this one. Since that is not likely to happen and we are once again getting gnomes (how many gnomes do we really need?), I would like to get different gnomes.

You really can't get too much of a good thing...just sayin'

ripdimebagd
08-13-11, 11:46 PM
Also I would like to see animals have some sort of mastery otherwise I don't see much use other than a few here and there for decoration.

jtm101
08-14-11, 06:34 AM
Animal mastery would be great!! i havent had animals on my farm for months. Not much point in them using up valuable crop and tree land.

sissy8
08-14-11, 07:09 AM
I got rubber lining as a gift today
me to, what's it for?????and where can i find it?????, it's not for the1046 i am sure:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kooky panda
08-14-11, 07:12 AM
I got rubber lining as a gift today - are we getting constructible pond soon?????? Kooky can you check please????

Usually GM does not even now about new items until they get released. I am thinking maybe something will be coming soon.

myweedpatch
08-15-11, 12:03 PM
Wow! The tractor is pulling out ahead....yeah! But want water features first!

But still want evergreen trees to add height and shape variety, wagon wheel fencing, goose, pigletts, some of the cool houses on city story made available for farm story, Willow tree, red & white checkered picnic blanket with basket of food, boulders and rockery, reeds and cat tails to go around water features, Goat, raccoon, gator, frogs, turtle, snail, field mouse, small brown birds, gardening tools like hoes, rakes and shovels, Ivy, trellis with morning glory vines or clematis on it, hanging fuchsia flower basket on sheppards hooks to put along walk ways, old water tower, hummingbirds and feeder, barn owl, dragonflies, butterflies, swans and finally...gravel road tiles....to name a few

sissy8
08-15-11, 01:41 PM
myweed patch, here you go1059in the winter
1058in the summer:o

eastwood98
08-16-11, 05:10 PM
I really would want a tractor to plant and plow for me. I just woildnt want to pay gems for it

pinkster73
08-16-11, 05:20 PM
I would like to be able to have a koi pond like I see everywhere else. I'm not happy the only game I play STILL doesn't have constructables for Android

SuperFarmer2011
08-17-11, 03:45 PM
Also I would like to see animals have some sort of mastery otherwise I don't see much use other than a few here and there for decoration.

I agree!!!!!! We need animal mastery!!!! Otherwise they're useless ( I got all my cows and sheep in storage for that matter)

kooky panda
08-17-11, 04:39 PM
I would like to be able to have a koi pond like I see everywhere else. I'm not happy the only game I play STILL doesn't have constructables for AndroidSissy!!!!! I think pinkster needs a happy gnome to cheer her Up.

DRL23411
08-19-11, 01:39 AM
How many times do people have to ask for a tractor before TeamLava hears and delivers? TRACTOR, is that loud enough?

DRL23411
08-19-11, 01:40 AM
Oh, and the other stuff too.

sissy8
08-19-11, 07:53 AM
1090:rolleyes::rolleyes:

pinkster73
08-19-11, 09:11 AM
How many times do people have to ask for a tractor before TeamLava hears and delivers? TRACTOR, is that loud enough?

What? You want mystical ruins? I couldn't hear you. :p

DoubleZ
08-23-11, 06:17 PM
What? You want mystical ruins? I couldn't hear you. :p

LMAO!!! I snorted Dr. Pepper out my nose on that one! Ahahaha!!

kooky panda
08-24-11, 07:00 PM
Thanks for voting in this poll. These items have been submitted to Team Lava.
Winner is Stream/Rivers. Please come vote in the new Farm poll.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16826-Poll-New-Poll-Farm-Story-8-24