PDA

View Full Version : City $$ Eaten By Contract Double Click

Unregistered
09-30-10, 02:08 PM
Well I have finally lost ALL of my City Dollars due to the poor planning/position of the Contracts early pay/completion option. When one clicks on the wrong contract and double clicks on the factory to change it, the option will often open on the $4 City Dollar pay-off option and take ones City Dollars in a blink of the eye.

I have not spent one of my city dollars since staring the game. I'm at level 65 and now broke because I believe I have been ripped off.

The other way I have lost CDs is when tapping to fast to collect sparkles next to factories. Boom...the screen doesn't come up, but the contract is complete and $CDs are gone!!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to...its poor design and needs to be corrected. It's too late for me...I get to miss out on some cool things and I'm not wasting REAL $$$ to get virtual knick Knacks.

I love the game, but hate this design flaw.

From AHH...Spudtopia

l0gikl3e
10-01-10, 02:03 AM
I hate it when that happens! The worst thing that has happened to me is waiting for Popsicles to finish up, double tapping the very second it finishes & spending City Cash on a contract that was already finished. There's some weird delay where you have to wait a second or two after the contract finishes before it actually acknowledges that the contract is done. That one got me. I was pretty bummed. Lolz.

Dunroamin
10-01-10, 03:15 AM
This irritating part of City Story really needs to be sorted with an 'are you sure' screen. I've wasted and equivlant of ?1.50 in hard earned $$. When $$ is so expensive to purchase, and all the best buildings and decorations are high $$ wasting it on factories is a real no-brainer. Please get it sorted.

ossuaire
10-01-10, 05:34 AM
same for me i lost a few by mistake with double click

Unregistered
10-03-10, 03:35 PM
harmless double tap as always, and it takes city cash. there REALLY must be a change in that screen, and another confirmation screen, as others have said, where you have to tap in the corner or something.

Unregistered
10-04-10, 08:16 AM
This happened to me several times too =/ I get so frustrated after it happens that I just don't feel like going on City Story for a while.

Unregistered
10-04-10, 05:26 PM
In total I've lost 32 city cash from mistakes and 20 gems in farm story and guess what I lost 20 gems by accidentally reviving STRAWBERRIES I hope your happy you (edit) that can't even think it's simple just create a item that revives or fastens so you won't have this problem