PDA

View Full Version : Bought Gems - never got them!

ellie325
08-10-11, 05:45 AM
I purchesed gems yesterday and never received them - my account was charged - so I emailed support and got an auto reply telling me it can take up to 4 days !! Really!!! I'm out money and it will take 4 days to start to look into it???!!! Really lousy!:mad:

greygull
08-10-11, 08:06 AM
From what I've seen and heard, it usually takes less time then that. They just want to cover themselves, in case it takes longer then what they thought. If you do need to contact them again about this, make sure to reply to the email you received. It's a lot faster for them if it's all on one ticket.

Rachael98
08-10-11, 08:20 AM
From what I've seen and heard, it usually takes less time then that. They just want to cover themselves, in case it takes longer then what they thought. If you do need to contact them again about this, make sure to reply to the email you received. It's a lot faster for them if it's all on one ticket.

Or on a follow up ticket (automated by them through the reply).
Sadly they can't go quicker than they do. They try their best though.
Note that sometimes that automation can have a reply in 5 minutes. It really depends.

silver_dew
08-10-11, 08:27 AM
Last time I emailed support , they resolved my issue within a couple of hours. They try to do it as quickly as they can . Hang in there, they shud reply to u soon!