PDA

View Full Version : Please refrain from having so many popups!

rivetbabydoll
08-10-11, 05:40 AM
First of all, I play BS, FS, ZS and NS regularly on my android and ipad2. I love the games and have spent money to buy gems on all of them.

This feedback is not for only Bakery Story but for all of the games I play...

PLEASE STOP MAKING SO MANY "NEWS" ITEMS POP UP WHEN WE OPEN THE GAMES!

I am aware gems are on sale, I know that I can download Restaurant Story for free, I know how to rate the game if I would like to. Opening up each game and seeing the same popups every time I play is very annoying. Instead of making these "news" stories pop up each time I open the game, why not just LEAVE them in the "news" icon on the left side of the game and if I am interested, I will click to find out what is new. To open up these games and know that I'm going to have to click out of several popups is just really annoying.

You already have quite the loyal fan base, I don't think it's necessary to bombard your players constantly with "information" that we are probably already aware of.

Thank you for your consideration!

id: rivetbabydoll
id: violetriot

LanokaHarbor
08-10-11, 06:04 AM
It is true. If you are playing more than one game, it's very annoying. But I would bet the pop ups are not meant for the mature user. They are for the novice beginner. Think back to when you first started playing. Wasn't it cool to find out there was a sale on gems at 40% off for the first time?