PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into the game

Superyalda
08-10-11, 03:46 AM
I haven't been able to get in for about an hour now. Anyone else having a challenge with this?

Superyalda
08-10-11, 05:41 AM
Still can't. Anyone?

Superyalda
08-10-11, 05:55 AM
Still can't. Anyone?

LanokaHarbor
08-10-11, 06:00 AM
Hmmmmmmm. Got in no problem.

Rachael98
08-10-11, 06:06 AM
E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) if you've already tried all the restarting, redownloading things.

Superyalda
08-10-11, 06:06 AM
Still can't. Anyone?

Superyalda
08-10-11, 06:12 AM
Still can't. Anyone?

LanokaHarbor
08-10-11, 06:16 AM
I would try complete shutdown and re-downloading at this point.

Superyalda
08-10-11, 07:18 AM
I did ...also, I only posted that last comment once, but I kept getting server disconnect messages. Not on all sites, only here on teamlava

Rachael98
08-10-11, 07:19 AM
I did ...also, I only posted that last comment once, but I kept getting server disconnect messages. Not on all sites, only here on teamlava

Is there an error in your Storm8 account?

Superyalda
08-10-11, 07:47 AM
Don't think so. How can I know?

From time to time I get in for short periods, but then "try again" pops up again.

I installed BS and I'm having the same problem.

No other Internet problems, either.

Rachael98
08-10-11, 07:49 AM
Don't think so. How can I know?

From time to time I get in for short periods, but then "try again" pops up again.

I installed BS and I'm having the same problem.

No other Internet problems, either.

Well, I've notified GM for you...

Phthon
08-10-11, 07:56 AM
I've had the same problem since yesterday. Connection to the TL servers is spotty. Not my WIFI...I have FiOS and full bars.

Just happens sometimes. My other online games are fine. Give it a day or two and it will straighten itself out.

I have a suspicion that this may happen when there are a whole bunch of players connected to the servers.

Rachael98
08-10-11, 07:58 AM
I've had the same problem since yesterday. Connection to the TL servers is spotty. Not my WIFI...I have FiOS and full bars.

Just happens sometimes. My other online games are fine. Give it a day or two and it will straighten itself out.

I have a suspicion that this may happen when there are a whole bunch of players connected to the servers.

Nothing like that has happened to me:confused:...anyone else?

Superyalda
08-10-11, 07:59 AM
Thanks! The only thing different I did today was buy gems on the sale in RS. But I don't know how that would affect BS. Neither game is loading in any stable manner. It's like one hour out, 3 minutes in.

Superyalda
08-10-11, 08:05 AM
Thanks! The only thing different I did today was buy gems on the sale in RS. But I don't know how that would affect BS. Neither game is loading in any stable manner. It's like one hour out, 3 minutes in.

Superyalda
08-10-11, 08:09 AM
There you go again with the double posts. I'm even having problems on the forum.

Rachael98
08-10-11, 08:15 AM
There you go again with the double posts. I'm even having problems on the forum.

Hmm...slightly worrying:(

Superyalda
08-10-11, 09:11 AM
Bakery is ok now.

Going to check my resto now ...

Superyalda
08-10-11, 09:28 AM
Looks alright! Thanks for helping out. Wonder what it was ...

LanokaHarbor
08-10-11, 02:06 PM
Looks alright! Thanks for helping out. Wonder what it was ...

Someone at team lava hiccuped and poof.

Superyalda
08-11-11, 02:51 AM
Happening again today, same exact time!

Sent GM a message and hoping to get a reply this time.

Anyone else having a problem like this, beginning at about 1:30am PDT?

Rachael98
08-11-11, 03:06 AM
Oh dear:(...

Superyalda
08-11-11, 07:28 AM
I wrote to support. So far only received the template in response. Can someone else who isn't in the USA confirm?

JonesyN
08-11-11, 07:41 AM
Hi I'm in London,England and I've hardly had any access since yesterday. Completely ridiculous, if I do manage to get in it crashes after about 30seconds.

JonesyN
08-11-11, 08:09 AM
I'm using an iPad 2 and the game version is 1.2.5 by the way.

Superyalda
08-11-11, 08:35 AM
glad to hear I'm not alone! I'm also on iPad 2 and fully updated on everything.

It's still going on today and is making me crazy.

The problems start an hour or two after the reset. Yesterday it took about 7 hours to get back. Just about the time TL would get to the office. Hmmm...

Have you sent an email to support?

JonesyN
08-11-11, 08:55 AM
Hi, no I haven't sent anything to support yet, I only noticed it briefly yesterday and until a few hours ago I hadn't had an opportunity to try and play it again, that's when I thought I'd come on here and see if anyone else was having the same problems. So it looks like it could only be us iPad 2 users affected? :(

greygull
08-11-11, 09:06 AM
Just letting you both know, I have reported this. As soon as I know anything, I'll let you know :) And thanks for giving all the info!

Superyalda
08-11-11, 09:27 AM
You go girl!
I've sent emails to support but nothing yet.
Also messages GM about it. No response yet.

Jones, could be an iPad 2 issue. Hopefully well find out soon. I can't take this! Btw, are you in any other games? I'm having the same problem in bakery.

JonesyN
08-11-11, 09:46 AM
Not sure if support have fixed the issue but I seem to be working fine once again! :-) No, I only play Restaurant- it's hard enough keeping up with the neighbours on one game let alone two! ;-)

Superyalda
08-11-11, 02:26 PM
And I'm still down outside of that 1minute window I get every hour or two :mad:

Superyalda
08-11-11, 10:58 PM
About to enter DAY THREE and I still DO NOT have stable access!

I have written numerous emails to support, updated this thread, messaged GM, and will continue to do whatever it takes to help them figure out what needs to be done to get me back online. The problem is that no one seems to care except for my friends here in the forum!

It's almost as if their servers are blocking me since it's also the forum and also bakery story.

I bought 275 gems just before this happened. If TL doesn't fix this, I'll need to delete the game but not before asking for a refund on my purchases. That would be last resort if I don't hear from them soon.

I would prefer TL take care of the issue so I can keep the fun. I really want/need someone to get back to me on this immediately.

I apologize if I'm losing patience. What would you do?

greygull
08-11-11, 11:10 PM
I do feel for you! I wish there was something more I could do! No need to apologize, we all feel that way if we can't access the games.

Superyalda
08-11-11, 11:14 PM
Does anyone know how I can ping their servers?

talyon
08-11-11, 11:35 PM
Probably your connection, it happens. TL has had no reported probs of connections by anyone of this nature recently.

Superyalda
08-11-11, 11:49 PM
Probably your connection, it happens. TL has had no reported probs of connections by anyone of this nature recently.

Good try but my connection is perfect with every other site and IP. The problem is not only with restaurant story and bakery story but also with the forum. Popups telling me that the server connection was lost. Sometimes I can post, sometimes I can't. I'm hoping this post will go through!

It could be a blacklist issue. It could be that my internet provider is being blocked. Or maybe not.

The frustrating thing is that no one is getting back to me except for the template email from support and GM saying that no one else is experiencing this (which I'm not so sure of since it could be they just don't know how to contact TL).

JonesyN
08-11-11, 11:51 PM
My connection has gone again as well, day 3 now. If it follows the same pattern as previous few days I'll expect reconnection in approx 9 hours time (1800 GMT) , very bizarre and like I say there is a pattern so something must be doing this, I have no problems with absolutely anything else?

Superyalda
08-11-11, 11:53 PM
Interestingly, I can access the forum so the data is getting to me. It's only when I try to post (especially advanced mode) that the connection is lost which is what leads me to believe that my incoming IP may be blocked or blacklisted. I really don't know and am just guessing. The connection is inconsistent and unstable.

I also have small windows of connection to the games. About one-two hours down, 3 minutes up.

Superyalda
08-11-11, 11:56 PM
My connection has gone again as well, day 3 now. If it follows the same pattern as previous few days I'll expect reconnection in approx 9 hours time (1800 GMT) , very bizarre and like I say there is a pattern so something must be doing this, I have no problems with absolutely anything else?

Jonesy, can you please try posting something here in advanced mode to check if it's the same problem I have?

JonesyN
08-12-11, 12:02 AM
I should also have mentioned in my previous post that this forum was also an issue. Looks like we have identical problems.

greygull
08-12-11, 12:07 AM
@JonesyN - can you post your device, it's version number, and the game version number? The more info I can pass on, the (hopefully) quicker TL can sort it out.

JonesyN
08-12-11, 12:15 AM
Hi, I'm using an iPad 2 and the game version is 1.2.5 - is that enough information? I'm also replying in advanced mode as this seems to be the only way possible as well.

Superyalda
08-12-11, 12:16 AM
I've sent screenshots to support of my Settings-General-About screen.
Both jonesyN and I are on ipad2.
I have the updated game (have uninstalled and reinstalled about two times since e problems started)
And my iOS is 4.3.3 8J2

Superyalda
08-12-11, 12:18 AM
How do I find out the game version?

Superyalda
08-12-11, 12:21 AM
How do I find out the game version?

According to the app store, I'm also running 1.2.5

Superyalda
08-12-11, 12:23 AM
I'm going to check if here's an iOS update. Could be specific to this iOS ... Be back soon ...

Superyalda
08-12-11, 12:34 AM
OK, I'm on my laptop now. There is an iOS update to 4.3.5. After the update I'll let you know if the bug is specific to this iOS.

It feels so weird typing on keys!

Superyalda
08-12-11, 11:12 AM
Nevermind. I don't think its an issue with the iOS since I've been running 4.3.3 anyway.

The problem is persisting and here we go into the weekend! I really need assistance fixing this and I know that Jones and I aren't alone.

Superyalda
08-12-11, 11:42 AM
I'm on my pc now and tried to post a message here in the forum in advanced mode. The site didn't reload!

I'm starting to thing more and more that it's due to a blacklisted provider in the teamlava security settings.

How can I ping the teamlava servers?

Superyalda
08-13-11, 12:07 PM
Today, around an hour ago, the game came back online and has been stable until now. I hope we'll be able to close this thread. I'll let you know if the problem returns.

Superyalda
08-14-11, 02:58 AM
The connection has been stable now for about 15 hours. I can assume it's been fixed. Thank you supernatural powers of teamlava.

I still don't like tha fact that no one got back to me though. It would have been nice.