PDA

View Full Version : Restore Game From Old iPod Touch to New?

Unregistered
06-01-10, 05:18 PM
I had to return my iPod Touch because the speakers were defective. I did a back up before I exchanged it. I set up the new iPod with the back up from my old one and reinstalled Farm Story, however I still am having to start from the beginning... is my game lost or is there a way for me to retrieve it? TIA.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-01-10, 11:59 PM
Send TeamLava an Email at support@teamlava.com and they should be able to reunite you with any record they have of your original farm or, failing that, I am sure there is something they can do to help you catch up.

Bullit
06-02-10, 05:40 AM
Since today Farm Story is compatible with the Ipad. I like the idear of a bigger screen so want to migrate my ID from my Iphone to my Ipad. But don't seem to find the way it is possible.

Is it Possible?
and if yes, how?

Unregistered
06-02-10, 12:30 PM
I would to. I guess there must be a way using your Storm8 I'd but I don't see how as yet.

Unregistered
06-02-10, 12:54 PM
You need to create a new storm8 id on the iPad then email lava to migrate the old account to the new one

Bullit
06-03-10, 02:11 AM
that seems a sollution but what if you want to play it on both divices. That is possible with the other storm8 ID (also not really easy) but I don't like to send an email every time I want to switch.. Don't think Lava would like that eather