PDA

View Full Version : used 24 gems for magic box to obtain something I can buy with coins and already have!

heartsdesire
08-09-11, 10:22 AM
today I used 24 of my gems to purchase the magic box.
According to the rules, the magic box is for obtaining items that cannot be obtained anywhere else.
I obtained the "claw machine" through this 24 gem purchase.
I already had the claw machine, and not only that but I purchased it previously
with coins.
It took me weeks and weeks to accumulate these gems only to buy something that isn't even
supposed to be in the magic box to begin with!

Has this happened to anyone else?

bawpotter
08-09-11, 11:17 AM
I feel bad, but all 24 gem boxes are a gamble. It says it before you use them, they are all gambles. Nobody can help you.

kooky panda
08-09-11, 11:20 AM
The red claw machine is not and has never been available for coins. You can only obtain it from the Magic Box.
since the magic box is random, you may get duplicates items .
Sorry.

talyon
08-09-11, 12:02 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the claw machine offered in one of those gifts when u purchase a gem package??

greygull
08-09-11, 02:44 PM
I think that was a capsule machine, not a claw machine.

If you had been able to purchase a claw machine for coins, it must have been before I started playing (October). I know they had changed some things, but I can't remember what they were right now. The claw machine may have been one of them. But it is now a Magic Box prize.

Rachael98
08-09-11, 02:47 PM
It wasn't the Claw Machine. The Claw Machine is exclusive, I think. And even if it was ever available for coins, it's not now, so no Breach of Contract.

thispe
08-09-11, 04:38 PM
I think there was a thread about this before, supposedly once you get something in a box or similar it suddenly appears to be available for coins as well. But that's just after you have gotten it once through a box and not for everybody. I can't say for certain as I have never purchased a box, but that's what IIRC the other thread (which sorry, I can't find at the moment) said. As for getting the claw machine again, duplicates are always possible I suppose. it would be kind of cool if one could trade items with other restaurant owners.

xcellent
08-10-11, 12:59 PM
it would be kind of cool if one could trade items with other restaurant owners.

Yea. That would be cool.... Trade items- items that were bought by coins, trade by items bought coins; items that were bought by gems traded with items by gems; and items bought with box traded with items bought with box....... Good suggestion! ;-)