PDA

View Full Version : out of sync bakery

binasbakery
08-09-11, 10:14 AM
Hi, last Saturday- the day after the updates, the game was acting up. In
fact, it has been acting up ever since- it keeps going "out of sync".

My food on all my appliances was ready so I clicked to serve it. It kept
refreshing and putting the food back on the appliances. As I was serving
the same food for the third time, it popped up with a message that said
"Your're bakery is out of sync with the server- we have refreshed your
bakery". I was in the middle of tapping the appliances to serve the food
when this message pooped up and when my bakery re-opened, it said that I
had recieved something out of the valentine box. I did not want anything
out of the valentine box- and did not click on it! It deducted the 24 gems from my account. I would like my gems returned since I did not open that box

kooky panda
08-09-11, 11:34 AM
You would need to contact support@teamlava.com for questions for missing gems.

what device do you play on? and what is the OS version- (i.e. IOS 4.3.2., Android 2,2, etc.)

As for the other issues, Make sure that your current device has the most updated version .(apple just had a update released).
If you are still having sync issues, you may want to delete the game and redown load from the application store.

binasbakery
08-12-11, 05:37 PM
I am on an iPhone 4 and I have the latest update. I have emailed them and have yet to hear a response- that was almost 1 week ago. :(

I have also been having a lot of issues with the gifts. On bakery- they are not showing up after I accept them, and several times it tells me that I have already accepted the max gifts, even though I haven't. Then it will "re-fresh' cause it was out of sync and they will all dissapear, or there will only be like 2 to accept instead of the 8 I had before the "re-fresh" On restaurant- they are showing up as 1 serving instead of the whole gift?

2hot4words
08-12-11, 08:35 PM
Same here-ever since the update, I can't get my gifts!!

jovenal
08-12-11, 09:22 PM
I am on an iPhone 4 and I have the latest update. I have emailed them and have yet to hear a response- that was almost 1 week ago. :(

I have also been having a lot of issues with the gifts. On bakery- they are not showing up after I accept them, and several times it tells me that I have already accepted the max gifts, even though I haven't. Then it will "re-fresh' cause it was out of sync and they will all dissapear, or there will only be like 2 to accept instead of the 8 I had before the "re-fresh" On restaurant- they are showing up as 1 serving instead of the whole gift?

If you have the RS ver 1.2.5 or BS ver 1.2.5 for iOS they are know issues and TL are already working on fix. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15804-Only-receiving-one-plate-as-a-gift-after-the-app-store-update/page8

If you still have access to the previous version, just downgrade your app ( like I did) and you won't have those problems.

DABNZ
08-14-11, 09:40 AM
I also am having the same problems in BS and also RS. I don't think I have access to the older version as I have always updated on my iPad and not thru my PC (?). Just wondering if there is any news from TL when they might be bringing out the fix for this???