PDA

View Full Version : Lost 40 gems after update!

evenstarbakery
08-09-11, 08:43 AM
I updated bakery story and received a barrage of pop ups, and suddenly lost 40 gems. My bakery expanded but I did not want to do this. The game locked up and registered my touch on a screen I didn't even see or get a chance to read, and now I am out 40 gems. Not fair! Can I get them back? Since when is there pop ups to spend gems? I am used to going through the design screen.

kooky panda
08-09-11, 08:50 AM
If you felt you lost gems. you will need to email support@teamlava.com .

xokay
08-09-11, 09:00 AM
In the email to support@teamlava.com, please be sure to tell them your storm8 ID (your forum name) as well as what device you're using and the problem at hand. Keep in mind, the first response you get will be automated.

evenstarbakery
08-12-11, 01:13 PM
I haven't received a response to my email yet. How long does it normally take? Losing all those gems is discouraging and frustrating.

kooky panda
08-12-11, 01:18 PM
I haven't received a response to my email yet. How long does it normally take? Losing all those gems is discouraging and frustrating.
It somtimes takes some day if they are really busy.
You should of gotten an automatic response back from them the day you sent you email. This will have your ticket number on it.
If you did not get that, make sure you check you spam box.

greygull
08-12-11, 01:20 PM
Did you receive an auto reply from them? That should come within a few hours (or maybe minutes) after your email to them. Also check your spam folder for it. If you didn't receive one, double check the email address is support@teamlava.com I know I've made typing errors before. Once you do receive the auto response (which may direct you back here) reply to it, and either say everything you did in the first one, or add any additional information they may ask of you.

evenstarbakery
08-12-11, 01:21 PM
It somtimes takes some day if they are really busy.
You should of gotten an automatic response back from them the day you sent you email. This will have your ticket number on it.
If you did not get that, make sure you check you spam box.

I received the automated response and a ticket number, but nothing since, and my gems are still gone.

sissy8
08-12-11, 02:19 PM
I updated bakery story and received a barrage of pop ups, and suddenly lost 40 gems. My bakery expanded but I did not want to do this. The game locked up and registered my touch on a screen I didn't even see or get a chance to read, and now I am out 40 gems. Not fair! Can I get them back? Since when is there pop ups to spend gems? I am used to going through the design screen.
I had the same, lost 40 gems, while I had more than 4 million coins so why should I expand with gems, I e-mailed Lava and they never react, that was a great loss, i am sorry for you, and finally you get over it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kadencesmom
08-13-11, 08:39 AM
You will never get them back sorry to say...I have emailed on 3 different issues, a 4th this morning, none of which were ever resolved. It is frustrating since you paid for them.

evenstarbakery
08-14-11, 10:55 AM
Still no response. In the future I will be sure not to waste my money on gem purchases. Ridiculous!
After this experience I have lost a great deal of enthusiasm and interest in the story games.