PDA

View Full Version : Still confused over material gifts/requests....

hal2002
08-09-11, 08:18 AM
I have been away from the forum for a while and it appears to have improved (new mods) Welcome new mods.

Sadly some things have not changed people still people complain about things that TL will not ever fix :confused:

One example of this is material gifts (there are others but will take one at a time)...

Contained in the screen used to gift a neighbor are both food items and materials to build appliances to items listed do not appear in the parts list... the gift lists shows "Motor" and "Metal Sheet" and several neighbors send those items to me as gifts. According to the parts list those two items do not exist on the parts list .... why???????

Thanks in advance for a reply to my and I am sure a others questions.

Take care all
Hal

greygull
08-09-11, 08:23 AM
I think this thread should help answer some of your questions http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To

Those parts may be for a different appliance, or they may have crossed over from RS. As I don't play Bakery, I'm not 100% sure which appliances there are and which parts go to them.

Thanks for the welcome! If you still have more questions, please ask! :)

hal2002
08-12-11, 12:17 PM
Actually I have already read the topic you suggested but went over it again to make sure I did not miss something.

The "Motor" and "Metal Sheet" are shown in the gift list for both the BS and RS and I do not see either part on either game has an appliance to use them for.

I say this respectfully ... you said "or they may have crossed over from RS" none of the other gifts cross over or to put another way one can not gift stew to one in BS.

Hal

greygull
08-12-11, 01:13 PM
I do know the metal sheet is for the drink machine in RS, and I think the motor was for the easy oven or grill. With the cross over part, I *think* it may just be the parts. I had downloaded all games on Android, to see when market updates happened, to let thus other mods know. I just checked in Bakery. I only saw an Easy Oven which needs Fuse, Wiring, Gear, and Paint, and the Ice Cream Machine which needs Gear, Paint, Knob, and Screw. I'm sure you know this part too, I'm just trying to help clarify for others reading this thread. I will make a mention of it to GM, and if I find out why they are there, or if they will removed. I've also just noticed, there isn't a constructible Mixer. Perhaps the Motor and Metal Sheets will be used for it when it comes out?

hal2002
08-12-11, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the reply and information! Additional fact in BS the items are being requested by other friends how are they ordering them if not yet on the parts list? I suppose they could be some beta testers or something.
Perhaps you can clarify something for me; if a friend gifts me one of those atm useless parts and I reject do I get another gift to replace or does the rejected part count as part of the 20?

greygull
08-12-11, 06:36 PM
If you decline a gift, it does not count towards your 20. However, they can not send you a different one. You can list items you want on your own wall (that's something I do), and when you're tipping your neighbors, you could leave them nice messages about which parts as well.

dewey1025
08-17-11, 05:54 PM
I have been away from the forum for a while and it appears to have improved (new mods) Welcome new mods.

Sadly some things have not changed people still people complain about things that TL will not ever fix :confused:

One example of this is material gifts (there are others but will take one at a time)...

Contained in the screen used to gift a neighbor are both food items and materials to build appliances to items listed do not appear in the parts list... the gift lists shows "Motor" and "Metal Sheet" and several neighbors send those items to me as gifts. According to the parts list those two items do not exist on the parts list .... why???????

Thanks in advance for a reply to my and I am sure a others questions.

Take care all
Hal

If no one complained about things that will "never changed", blacks would still be slaves, Americans would still be paying tea tax, and so on lol