PDA

View Full Version : stolen gems

chefs12
08-08-11, 07:53 PM
my id is chefs12 and my restaurant is chef best. about a week ago i had over 200 gems. you had a sale and i bought 105 gems two times. a few days later i went to purchase something from the magic box. my phone said out of sync. when i got it back all my gems were gone and i now had a bamboo planter, foo dog, bonsai, orange fancy vase, red fancy vase, purple fancy vase, fireplace and indoor fountain. i immediately reported it to team lava. i was told there is a new way to report glitches. i went there and was told to go to support. i explained that i was told to go to bugs. i did. i was told that the person in charge would be back on monday. this was a saturday night. then i had a few days where i couldn't get into any of my games because of maintenace. i waited for the weekend to be over to report it again.
i did not pick these things and than not like it so i am complaining. look at my restaurant and tell me where i would put these things. take all the items but give me my gems back. it is not fair. the error was not mine. i never tried to get those things and i did not keep pressing the button to buy again. please help me. i have no gems to do anything. i await your help.

greygull
08-08-11, 08:03 PM
Did you email support again, as GM stated?

i did that first and they told me they have a new way of handling problems like this. they told me to come here. sounds like i will be getting the run around and get no help.

This is likely the auto-response; Support will still get your email if you respond back. Most Support issues are common issues though, so we like to direct players here first. :)

If you email back, Support should probably be able to investigate further.

I would recommend replying to the email they sent you, to keep everything on one ticket.

babalamub
08-14-11, 01:12 PM
i did everything i was told to. i reported it to team lava. i was told to go to bugs and glitches. i was told to wait for after the weekend to speak to the one who could help. i did that after days of maintenance. i was told to go to support at team lava. i did, a week ago. i have not heard from anyone and would like help and an answer on when i can get my gems back. in the meantime i bought more gems that i wouldn't have bought if the game did not go out of sync and take all of my gems, over 200 of them. when will i stop getting the runaround and actually get some help. thank you.