PDA

View Full Version : where's the beef lo mein

babalamub
08-08-11, 07:32 PM
when i got to level 42 i was told i can now cook beef lo mein. i have grills, ovens, stoves, soda machine, and i cannot find it. a few levels ago i was told i could cook something else, i forgot, but i couldn't find it. what am i doing wrong.
also, what is the difference between a charcoal grill and the regular one?

redbites
08-08-11, 07:35 PM
It's a new food to be included in a future update!! Hooray

kooky panda
08-08-11, 08:03 PM
when i got to level 42 i was told i can now cook beef lo mein. i have grills, ovens, stoves, soda machine, and i cannot find it. a few levels ago i was told i could cook something else, i forgot, but i couldn't find it. what am i doing wrong.
also, what is the difference between a charcoal grill and the regular one?

no difference in the white grill and the charcoal grill except the color.

bawpotter
08-08-11, 08:48 PM
TL is heading toward Asian cuisine!

Ramen
Pork Buns
Bento Boxes
Beef Lo Mein

driftboutique
08-08-11, 09:03 PM
TL is heading toward Asian cuisine!

Ramen
Pork Buns
Bento Boxes
Beef Lo Mein

I noticed that too, and I'm coming around to it. Dare I say it... It's time for sushi :D

I hope we also get some dumplings, tempura shrimp, pad Thai, lemongrass iced tea... I might need to make an addendum to the restaurant suggestions thread now.

allidock
08-08-11, 09:21 PM
I vote yakitori for the grill. NOT one hour. :)

buck233
08-09-11, 03:42 AM
Yummmm....Most of the Japanese Cuisine Consist of raw food.Like Sushi.

Lauriebug
08-09-11, 11:46 PM
There's some Peking Duck headed our way ( I think I unlocked it at approx level 40)

redbites
08-10-11, 08:42 AM
There's some Peking Duck headed our way ( I think I unlocked it at approx level 40)
Awesome!!! This weeks update might have heaps of recipes!!

twompy
08-12-11, 01:13 PM
Awesome!!! This weeks update might have heaps of recipes!!

sadly no new recipes... :-(

puddinggow
08-12-11, 04:48 PM
I'm at level 42 already and didn't get an update that I will be able to cook beef lo mein or Peking duck at a later level. Will I receive the update when I get to next level? My next updates are quesadillas at level 44 (can remember if it's the stove or oven?) and tiramisu at level 55.

bawpotter
08-12-11, 07:24 PM
Stove, and then portabello shroom for grill at 48 and the chicken salad on stove at 50.