PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava PLEASE, PLEASE make the News Feed LONGER!!!

briguynv
08-08-11, 04:48 AM
This is for both BS and RS!!
When I am sleeping, I usually have a MASS tipping/gifting... they usually fill up every table (great timing right lol)... and I don't even have the biggest shops yet, so eventually I'll have even MORE tables.

But right now, if I receive a bunch of gifts/parts AND tips while I'm sleeping... then they usually don't ALL show up on my News Feed... it deletes the oldest ones, even if it's still pretty recent! Like if I get 7 gifts/parts, and say 7-9 people leave me tips... then my news feed shows all the gifts... but then only shows maybe 4 or 5 tippers... it's like it's 'out of room'... that's rough because many ppl don't post on my wall also, so I have NO way of knowing everyone who tipped me... only what still shows up!
One time, I got like 15 or more gifts/parts, so only like 3-4 tippers remained on the list... so I lost out on knowing ALL of them. I don't know the exact number... but I do know it's NOT long enough... not to show everyone!

I can always tell when some are missing... if every table is full, and I see on the news feed 2 or 3 non-neighbors... and that leaves enough tables for 4-5 neighbors... but usually I only have 4-5 total on the list. If I see only neighbor names, I know there's only room for 7 neighbors to leave full tips... but I rarely have 7 names on the list still, unless there's almost no gifts/parts. The gifts push the tips down the list until they fall off... but they fall off TOO SOON!!

This is important... because I have some neighbors who it appears as if they NEVER tip me... and some of them also never gift. So why should I keep them... but what if they ARE tipping me, but I can't tell?? I have no way of knowing! But I SHOULD be able to tell... it should show me EVERYONE who tipped in like a 12 hour period, no matter how long the list is! Once I have room for more tables, it will be worse... if it only shows me 5-6 names out of 10-15 possible!!! That doesn't work!

So TeamLava... PLEASE make the news feed show MORE... or somehow show tippers and gifts/parts separate, so they don't wipe each other out! My wall saves/shows more than the news feed before it starts deleting things... PLEASE make the news feed longer too!!!!

briguynv
08-10-11, 03:03 AM
Also... I don't know how everyone else feels, but please remove the 'accepted' gifts from the news feed! There's no need to have them listed there with a "use gift" button... I can just go to the "gifts" page to USE them! This just makes me have to scroll farther to read my requests & tips... AND it makes the tips list SHORTER as I noted above. It's redundant listing them there still, and makes it harder to track who is tipping me.
PLEASE fix the news feed ASAP!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Jbug2116
08-10-11, 09:29 AM
I completely agree on making the news feed longer because I want to tip everyone back that has tipped me

cammycam35
08-10-11, 08:37 PM
Agree that rs and bs and farm news feeds should be longer.