PDA

View Full Version : Too much money

Unregistered
09-29-10, 12:36 PM
I have too much money (coins) and can't use it really. Could you creat things that don't cost gems, just more coins? i have over 3'000'000 and can't use it.

Unregistered
09-30-10, 03:19 PM
I like ur idea about making more items available for purchase with coins

Unregistered
10-02-10, 10:52 AM
I agree, I have over 6.5m coins and nothing to use them on! I would like to be able to buy any item . Gem items should become available at certain levels maybe?

Unregistered
10-05-10, 01:25 AM
I have too much money (coins) and can't use it really.

I think it would be great if you could give away money, as a gift to one, or more of your neighbors.

Unregistered
10-05-10, 08:16 AM
One day I got so bored I bought enough hogs to fill my screen...It looked scary-kewl. Some neighbors got a lil spooked by it, but others loved it.

I kept about 1/3 and cashed in the rest after 2 days.

Dudley Spud

Unregistered
10-08-10, 12:07 AM
I agree with the original poster completely - I too have the same problem. I hope someone from Team Lava reads this thread - clearly there is something wrong with the game when people are unable to spend their money. A solution would clearly be to make more things available to purchase, so that you are always trying to make money in order to buy (desirable) things.

Unregistered
10-11-10, 05:51 AM
Buy gazebos with your money (20K). They give you the most "bang for your buck" from an experience standpoint (300). You can then sell them all back for around 2400, and you get to keep the experience. Keep enough money to play and expand.

Unregistered
10-11-10, 08:29 AM
i have too much money (coins) and can't use it really. Could you creat things that don't cost gems, just more coins? I have over 3'000'000 and can't use it.

i would like to buy gems with the coins