PDA

View Full Version : Does Go Go inflight Internet block TL games?

graciebell3
08-07-11, 02:54 PM
I am on a trans continental flight and have Internet connectivity through Go Go. All my TL games say they are offline and have been for hours, which I know s not correct. Badges come up but I cannot acces the games at all.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am in Virgin America FYI.

Facebook, Words With Friends, all work fine.

gitten
08-07-11, 05:07 PM
Had the same problem and never figured it out - was so excited to be able to play on long flight - but i never did get them to work. Have no idea why. If anyone knows how to work this, i would love to know too. Sorry I don't have an answer - can just empathize with you.

BloodRoses
08-07-11, 08:51 PM
Have you checked your phone's settings? I have an android and it is set to go automatically to "airplane mode" when in flight! This turns off your internet! You may need to manually turn this feature off.

graciebell3
08-08-11, 05:21 AM
I was on my iPad not the iphone, since it is WiFi only I never changed the airplane mode
settings from the original " off".

I sure had a lot of spoiled foodvwhen I got to the hotel. Heck.

graciebell3
08-08-11, 05:22 AM
I was able to a chess everybother Internet page and game just fine during flight, just not RS, BS, CS, and F S.

graciebell3
08-10-11, 05:45 PM
A note to add, on Delta now with Go Go and all TL games are working just fine. Makes me wary of flying Virgin because I really enjoy my in flight games.