PDA

View Full Version : City cash

Unregistered
09-29-10, 11:53 AM
I enjoy playing city story a lot, but would like to be able to get more city cash with out paying for it. I know you need to earn money to make a living, but it would be awesome if city cash wash more attainable. Ie. Being able to use coins earned to trade for city cash. If it's possible to arrange someway to get more cash that would be great. Thank you!

Unregistered
10-07-10, 11:22 AM
I totally agree. It seems ridiculous that no warning is given when city cash is used or that it can be traded for coins but Not The Other Way Around. Come on, kids play this game and a lot of newbies end up using all their city cash without knowing about it. City Cash = Coins = City Cash. Hey Team Make this right. (or does anyone at lavasoft actually read these posts??) Totally fed up.

Unregistered
10-08-10, 03:33 AM
The number and types of contracts in City Story is so limited. Can we have more new contracts to complete as we level up, like in Farm Story? We only get 1 City Cash for mastering Level 2 of each contract and I have mastered all the level 2s in all the contracts, so now there is no way I can get free City Cash. Please add more new contracts so that there will be more ways to get free City Cash.