PDA

View Full Version : How much are gifts worth?

Gemma1824
08-07-11, 04:29 AM
What is the best gift to give? I was giving only beef stew, then decided to give french toast for a while and a neighbor harassed me about giving her french toast (tounge to cheek). What if the best gift to give?

bawpotter
08-07-11, 06:25 AM
Stew is definitely the best gift to give!

jaid666
08-07-11, 07:39 AM
Stew's the best gift to give because it provides the most profit. If someone's been harassing you about gift giving though you'd probably be better off removing them. There are some real prima donas out there lol ;)

silver_dew
08-07-11, 07:44 AM
Stew and roast chicken :)

thispe
08-07-11, 08:14 AM
It depends, Stew and Roast Chicken are the best. Stew gives you the most coins over all, Roast Chicken the most coins per serving (but only 50 servings instead of 150 with Stew). If someone is still on a low enough level that he is in danger of running out of food he would probably prefer Stew because amount of servings still counts. But the higher level don't usually run out of food (they have enough appliances) so they would probably prefer Roast Chicken. Because the highest amount of food you can serve (no matter how many tables you have) is about 30 servings per minute. If you are constantly serving that without the danger of running out, coins per serving counts more than amount of servings.
I hope that made sense :-)

nmishii
08-07-11, 08:37 AM
Stew: 750 coins (150 servings x 5 coins/serving)
Roast Chicken: 400 (50 x 8)
French Toast: 200 (200 x 1)
Waffles : 200 (100 x 2)
Bacon and Eggs : 100 (100 x 1)
Valentine Cupcakes : 100 (50 x 2)

bawpotter
08-07-11, 10:29 AM
@thipse

I disagree with you. I understna dwhere you are coming from, but everone wants more coins. Stew gives 350 more coins per gift than Roast Chicken. I think that stew is always better.

Gemma1824
08-07-11, 12:32 PM
Thanks everyone. The diva is not my neighbor anymore :-)

thispe
08-07-11, 04:07 PM
@thipse

I disagree with you. I understna dwhere you are coming from, but everone wants more coins. Stew gives 350 more coins per gift than Roast Chicken. I think that stew is always better.

I think you misunderstand my point, when you are at a level in the game where the food is piling up because you have far more portions than can be eaten in between new food finishing cooking then you DON'T get more coins from the Stew because it doesn't get eaten. Or if it get's finished other stuff you cooked yourself doesn't get eaten instead, which means once again less coins. When food starts piling up less portions at more coins per serving are better than more servings with less coins for each.
This assumes however that you are continually cooking, if you like to make two week vacations without RS and are saving your gifts for that, then for that scenario you have a point :)

thispe
08-07-11, 04:11 PM
Thanks everyone. The diva is not my neighbor anymore :-)

Was she really a Diva? I assumed from your 'tongue in cheek' comment that she pointed it out friendly.

Gemma1824
08-08-11, 05:26 AM
Was she really a Diva? I assumed from your 'tongue in cheek' comment that she pointed it out friendly.

Yes - very demanding and can't spell either (tounge).

Gemma1824
08-09-11, 09:09 PM
Yes. Just complains constantly about what she wants and doesn't want, and can't spell either :-)

LanokaHarbor
08-09-11, 09:41 PM
Wait, are saying that if you have too much food out it does not get eaten? What happens? Is there a limit to the number of servings that can be out? Say I spent an hour making french toast time five stoves and ended up with like 5000 servings of French toast, and about 5000 servings of others mixed variety combined. Does that mean that some of my toast will not get eaten?

greygull
08-09-11, 09:46 PM
Food sells at 1800 plates per hour (as long as your happiness level is at 100). So if you stop cooking, you will run out of food. I've been running down my food, only been making drinks. I had close to 200k plates of a few different things, finally getting down to like 80k.

bawpotter
08-10-11, 05:26 AM
What happens if it takes customers 2 minutes to walk o the podium and back to their seats?

Rachael98
08-10-11, 05:30 AM
What happens if it takes customers 2 minutes to walk o the podium and back to their seats?

Then, as the flow is essentially the same, it will equal out after the first person gets there;).