PDA

View Full Version : to all my neighbors....

reokster
08-06-11, 04:18 PM
who dance and gift regularly....THANK YOU!!!

to the rest of you....WHY DO YOU REQUEST TO BE SOMEBODY'S neighbor if you aren't going to return the favor and gift and dance REGULARLY!!!??? this game isn't like City Story where you NEED neighbors to advance your play. I'm soooo tired of visiting neighbors everyday who NEVER EVER return the favor.

DO NOT SEND ME NEIGHBOR REQUEST if you are not going to visit REGULARLY!!!! save yourself the trouble of even asking me. And save me the time, too!!! My time is AS VALUABLE AS YOUR TIME...!!!!

I daily have a 4 star rating and i keep it that way. I visit and gift my neighbors EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE REQUESTS IF YOU WILL NOT DO THE SAME.....!!!

di1975
08-06-11, 04:29 PM
Here, Here!!!!

That being said, I'm guilty of not cleaning regularly.... :(

Its just I started and don't play that one regularly. Of course, the only time I asked for neighbors is when the quest/goal told me I needed neighbors.

I do play BS and RS all the time. I am very tired of neighbors who don't tip back. I too am 4 stars in those games and work very hard to tip everyone almost everyday.

AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUIT PLAYING REMOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS!

reokster
08-06-11, 04:41 PM
yes, if you are no longer playing the game.....let your neighbors know! however...i am receiving requests from people who are obviously playing the game currently yet aren't willing to "be a neighbor" and dance/gift regularly. Yes, i work at maintaining my level 4 status every day. If i am ever to be away from the game...i will surely make it public!

cashler87
08-06-11, 04:48 PM
I had been watching my neighbors for over week and out of 73 neighbors I only had 12 that would tip back. Most of these neighbors seemed to still be playing, they would send gifts, clean tables, level up, have different foods cooking, etc. So I cleaned my neighbor list up! I'm down to like 15 in bakery story and am willing to add new neighbors who are actually neighbors. Feel free to add me cashler87 in bakery and restaurant.

Swiminn6
08-06-11, 05:03 PM
^Please make use of the ADD ME thread's over at http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?48-Nightclub-Story-Add-Me

Maybe you guys could put up a thread there asking for people who like to dance and tip to add you! :)

reokster
08-06-11, 05:15 PM
I had been watching my neighbors for over week and out of 73 neighbors I only had 12 that would tip back. Most of these neighbors seemed to still be playing, they would send gifts, clean tables, level up, have different foods cooking, etc. So I cleaned my neighbor list up! I'm down to like 15 in bakery story and am willing to add new neighbors who are actually neighbors. Feel free to add me cashler87 in bakery and restaurant.
if i played BS or RS i would add you!!! alas my good nbr...i only play NS and CS!!! :)

di1975
08-06-11, 09:02 PM
I have only a few neighbors in NS (less than 10), and play BS and RS. I'll add ya.

Used a trick today. Used community button to find 4stars. Tipped without message. If they tipped back, I asked them to add me with this message "I need neighbors who tip back! if you are one such person, pls add di1975. I tip daily. 4stars"

I gained a few 4 star neighbors that way. Then I asked them to delete my stormid post so random people would not respond. And I refuse any people that are more than 10th or so level without being at least 3 stars.

I too tracked my neighbors and removed those who did not tip back at least once in three days. Lost a LOT.

di1975
08-06-11, 09:17 PM
Oh, I should add that I almost never leave a message that I've tipped. Are u kidding? Tooooo time consuming. That's why I tip them first with out a message. If they tip back, they check their news. Invited ya all ;)

pinkster73
08-06-11, 09:35 PM
I only play farm story but I hear you. I cut all neighbors who don't water back. And I always check out their farm first to see if they are players who are into it or not so much. I stopped taking new neighbors a while ago (except for a few exceptions) because it got to be too much because I gift and water daily to every one of my neighbors.

pinkster73
08-06-11, 09:36 PM
I should mention I have a really great group of about 65 neighbors now.

dmax745i
08-06-11, 09:46 PM
I make sure i give out GIFT's everyday but find it hard to dance at neighbours as it does not remember where u left off with the lasf neoghbour. Currently have over 350 neighbours, but make sure to gift everyone everyday

gobblies
08-06-11, 10:08 PM
i agree, but capitals are unnecessary

reokster
08-07-11, 06:11 AM
I have only a few neighbors in NS (less than 10), and play BS and RS. I'll add ya.

Used a trick today. Used community button to find 4stars. Tipped without message. If they tipped back, I asked them to add me with this message "I need neighbors who tip back! if you are one such person, pls add di1975. I tip daily. 4stars"

I gained a few 4 star neighbors that way. Then I asked them to delete my stormid post so random people would not respond. And I refuse any people that are more than 10th or so level without being at least 3 stars.

I too tracked my neighbors and removed those who did not tip back at least once in three days. Lost a LOT.

great advice! i, too, don't leave a msg that i have tipped/danced....

cashler87
08-07-11, 06:47 AM
I agree its time consuming but it assures that the other player will see it because the news feed only holds so many posts.

reokster
08-08-11, 08:47 AM
Oh, I should add that I almost never leave a message that I've tipped. Are u kidding? Tooooo time consuming. That's why I tip them first with out a message. If they tip back, they check their news. Invited ya all ;)

thanks good nbr!!!

di1975
08-08-11, 10:36 AM
I agree its time consuming but it assures that the other player will see it because the news feed only holds so many posts.

True. But most of neighbors who don't tip back are lower star numbers. Yet they always have tips on tables. I don't think they are tipping anyone back.
People have different focuses for neighbors. Since you can only accept 20 gifts and parts a day, I see no reason for more neighbors than that unless you want more tips. If you are not willing to tip them all, almost everyday, I don't see why you ask for or keep more neighbors. Just my view....

di1975
08-08-11, 10:40 AM
In fact, when I don't have time to tip everyone anymore, I'm trying to figure out what to do. Tip half each day? Or let them all know I'm going to have trouble if they want to remove me? Or just remove all but 4 stars and tip just those 20 or 30 I keep? Don't know yet.....

Oh, and we need a next neighbor button so you don't have scroll to find your place in the list! I started a thread about that a while ago in feedback.

sourlicorice2
08-08-11, 10:45 AM
I know how everyone feels. I'm constantly deleting nbrs after four days if they haven't returned the favor. I tip, clean etc daily and gift unless my nbrs are maxed out they will be gifted. I always leave a short message as the names in the news feeds don't stay there if many people are stopping by. For all I know i could have deleted a good nbr as there name didn't appear in the news feeds every time i checked which i check everyday, so I didn't think they were returning the favor but that's the risk they take not leaving a message. I've had nbrs who would gift daily but that's it which is equally frustrating. I'm a four star player or almost a four star on some. If you want to send an invite my ID sourlicorice2 but only if u return the favor at least once every two or three days otherwise I'll just delete you.

zoroak
08-08-11, 10:52 AM
Have to say I gift all neighbours everyday but only dance at clubs that send dancers to mine. Only started playing NS about 2 months ago, never posted my ID on any wall requesting to be neighbours but have had more than 100 requests, had to stop accepting requests weeks ago. Impossible to dance at 100+ neighbours' clubs daily, esp since I also play 8 other TL games!

hectorloch
08-08-11, 12:06 PM
..... I cut all neighbors who don't water back .....

Well, that's me cut off at the knees now ! Daughter's wedding over the weekend - exhausted !

di1975
08-08-11, 12:14 PM
Well, that's me cut off at the knees now ! Daughter's wedding over the weekend - exhausted !

But see, I wouldn't cut you if you were obviously gone...I even looked for messages today before I cut someone. Food out, cooking, tips collected, no tips from them for a week. Bye-bye. But I expect what I give to be returned. If all I wanted was parts, I would ask people to be neighbors just for that reason....same expectations...no hard feelings, I just want similar neighbors ;)

di1975
08-08-11, 12:15 PM
Ok, mixing games here but same goes for all....

hectorloch
08-08-11, 03:33 PM
Ok, mixing games here but same goes for all....

Don't worry, di1975 - you play the games as you choose and can set your own expectations of nbr's as you choose. The Delete Nbr button is there for a purpose and it's there to be used as you decide best suits you..

:) my answer was a joke answer to Pinkster who is one of my nbr's and who I haven't visited in a week ! Although I've a good excuse. Happy farming :)

sissy8
08-08-11, 03:40 PM
not add me but please can you add me much friendlier:o

pinkster73
08-08-11, 03:48 PM
Don't worry, di1975 - you play the games as you choose and can set your own expectations of nbr's as you choose. The Delete Nbr button is there for a purpose and it's there to be used as you decide best suits you..

:) my answer was a joke answer to Pinkster who is one of my nbr's and who I haven't visited in a week ! Although I've a good excuse. Happy farming :)

I did notice that but since I know you on the forum you get special concessions ha ha. Don't worry you're not in danger of being cut :)

di1975
08-08-11, 03:53 PM
not add me but please can you add me much friendlier:o

Was that in response to my add me message I said I give people? I do say pls add, but good point. I worry about it being too long and getting cut off. But please is much nicer than pls ;)

cashler87
08-08-11, 06:02 PM
True. But most of neighbors who don't tip back are lower star numbers. Yet they always have tips on tables. I don't think they are tipping anyone back.
People have different focuses for neighbors. Since you can only accept 20 gifts and parts a day, I see no reason for more neighbors than that unless you want more tips. If you are not willing to tip them all, almost everyday, I don't see why you ask for or keep more neighbors. Just my view....

I have players of 0-4 star ratings that can't ever seem to tip back. And I was tipping everyone of them on a daily basis. However now I have went through and deleted the players who haven't tipped for a week (unless that have let me know they were going to be unable to play), the players who have had full tables for a week, and players who have had rotten food cooking for a week. I had 73 neighbors and never seemed to hit the maxium on gifts either so I cleaned house and am accepting new neighbors that are actually active players!

cashler87
08-08-11, 06:05 PM
In fact, when I don't have time to tip everyone anymore, I'm trying to figure out what to do. Tip half each day? Or let them all know I'm going to have trouble if they want to remove me? Or just remove all but 4 stars and tip just those 20 or 30 I keep? Don't know yet.....

Oh, and we need a next neighbor button so you don't have scroll to find your place in the list! I started a thread about that a while ago in feedback.

There are days where I can't tip everyone too and when that happens I tip all who have tipped me and then I do 3 and 4 star players and if I can squeeze in some more I will do the rest but if I don't have the time I stop at 3 and pick up where I left off the next day.

di1975
08-08-11, 06:31 PM
Cashler87:which ones do you play?

cashler87
08-09-11, 04:59 PM
Cashler87:which ones do you play?

Bakery and Restaurant and I'm trying to start up Fashion Story.

reokster
08-09-11, 04:59 PM
something else i have noticed.....some of my neighbors have a four star rating but never seem to send dancers to my club?

justinc90
08-18-11, 06:58 PM
Because some people have a life lol.... jk. Some people really just don't play as much. They will download the app and open it maybe once. I however love the app, and I try my best to tip/dance often as possible.

reokster
08-21-11, 11:40 AM

What an awesome idea!!!

reokster
08-21-11, 11:41 AM
Because some people have a life lol.... jk. Some people really just don't play as much. They will download the app and open it maybe once. I however love the app, and I try my best to tip/dance often as possible.

i only go on both CS and NS in the mornings when i have my coffee and watch GMA......so.....it's not like i'm on all day either....