PDA

View Full Version : Where did my gems go?!

karenrenee18
08-06-11, 11:23 AM
My 4th level gems are all gone!!
I've been workin overtime to earn gems by obtaining 4th level for as much as I can. When my screen changed my gems read zero!!! Please don't tell me I wasted all that time for nothing! I checked to make sure I didn't accidentally purchase coins with the gems and that's not the case. I also turned off my phone for reset that disnt work either. Please help me. :mad:
My storm ID is karenrenee18 and this is for Fashion Story.

kooky panda
08-06-11, 11:53 AM
You can try deleting the game and re downloading it from the app store, ( you will not lose your game).

If the gems do not come back, you will need to email support@teamlava.com . Tell them the game, your storm ID and when you lost the gems. They will be able to look into your game.

shakiba
08-07-11, 08:45 AM
i just noticed that most of these threads are about losing gems. Why is this keep happening? I feel really bad for those who were dealing with it.

karenrenee18
08-09-11, 07:38 PM
Just an update, I deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled, turned off my phone and my gems are still at zero. I am still waiting for a reply to my email to the developers.

kooky panda
08-09-11, 08:08 PM
Just an update, I deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled, turned off my phone and my gems are still at zero. I am still waiting for a reply to my email to the developers.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Good luck with support...

sonicchicc
08-12-11, 09:25 AM
I was working hard to earn gems, and I have earned about 17gems, I logged into my game to place complete clothes on racks and they were all gone!!! I have contacted support and I am still waiting for this to be resolved. If this cant be resolved I want to start completely over. I am so irritated.