PDA

View Full Version : Who plays TinyZoo?

LanokaHarbor
08-06-11, 11:08 AM
My first social game was TinyZoo, and it is still my all time favorite. Why? Well, there were quite a few things that players kept asking for, and I just could not believe it when I saw them implement most suggestions.

Players asked for a different variety of walking visitors. They got it. There was even a Santa in Bermuda shorts.

Players asked for more levels. They got it. Originally only up to 19 it now heads up to 37... And that's the highest I have seen so far.

Players asked for more expansions. They got it. The zoo expands into this crazy large zoo, the walking people look like ants!

Players asked for less "desperate pleas" such as "this animal is homeless...buy him and give him a home" to entice impressionable children into buying zoo bucks. They got it. Now they give interesting factoids to introduce new animals.

Players asked for animal animations. They got it. Six months into playing the game, I noticed my monkey moving. Now, they all move!

Players asked for more animals. They got it. Crazy ridiculous numbers of animals to chose from. My zoo is huge, and I have purchased only non cash animals, and I STILL can't expand fast enough to get them all in.

Players asked for reduction in prices for zoo bucks. They got it. The original price was cut 20%.

Players asked for more ways to earn zoo bucks. They got it. In addition to all new tasks, the addition of a zoo book for completion of animal "sets" like "all mammals" give you more zoo bucks. And unlike Team Lava's decision not to make the new earning retroactive, TinyCo DID. I logged in to find 30 zoo bucks generously added to my account because I had already completed a bunch of sets.

Players asked for a way to purchase exclusive animals if they were new players and missed out on the initial offering. They got it. This summer, TinyCo opened their vault and made ALL the exclusive animals available again for a li it's time.

Now, this is not an advertisement for TinyZoo, although it sure sounds like one. The point I am trying to make is that if players are asking for something or dislike something, TinyCo makes a great effort to listen and has made an incredible amount of concessions, additions, and improvements in the short amount of time I have been playing. By far, they have their ear to listen, and that's why TinyZoo is still number one.

The only thing I am waiting for now is the ability to leave messages for neighbors. That is a big one, but if history tells us anything, it's coming!

LanokaHarbor
08-06-11, 11:19 AM
My id is, what else, NewJersey

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j386/Bodacious1966/163d6424.jpg

bigbux3
08-06-11, 11:28 AM
I used to, but stopped. Wait, wrong game

sterlingempire
08-06-11, 02:40 PM
Your zoo looks nice. Maybe I should download TZ.

sterlingempire
08-06-11, 02:40 PM
But I still dont get why they call it tiny zoo if you said the expansions are huge.

kooky panda
08-06-11, 02:41 PM
But I still dont get why they call it tiny zoo if you said the expansions are huge.

yes we all want to know!!!

LanokaHarbor
08-06-11, 02:59 PM

Why do they call it City Story if there is no story? Honestly, I don't know!
And I know, so much for being tiny.

gobblies
08-06-11, 03:19 PM

true- "city" sounds like a good game ;)

sterlingempire
08-06-11, 03:34 PM

Good point. :D I guess they try to make the names sound catchy.

shakiba
08-06-11, 05:04 PM
Tinyzoo?
well i heard of tinychef, which is basically like RS and BS, so is tinyzoo like tinychef?

LanokaHarbor
08-06-11, 06:55 PM
Tinyzoo?
well i heard of tinychef, which is basically like RS and BS, so is tinyzoo like tinychef?

Same company, but I only play tiny zoo

sterlingempire
08-07-11, 05:10 AM
Ok i am playing this now! :D

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 05:57 AM
Tiny chef is made from the same company as tiny zoo only tiny zoo is enjoyable (though I wish some zoo buck animals were cheaper). I didn't like tiny chef myself.

sterlingempire
08-07-11, 06:23 AM
Tiny chef is made from the same company as tiny zoo only tiny zoo is enjoyable (though I wish some zoo buck animals were cheaper). I didn't like tiny chef myself.

But from the hour that I played this game, I learned it is easier to earn cash.

sourlicorice2
08-11-11, 09:20 AM
Not really specially when all the really cute animals are 499 zoo bucks.

10-19-12, 03:28 AM
What the heck! You're building a zoo not a restaurant. So it's not like Tiny Chef.

sterlingempire
10-19-12, 04:23 AM
What the heck! You're building a zoo not a restaurant. So it's not like Tiny Chef.

The concept is the same......

kooky panda
10-19-12, 05:08 AM
This is an old thread, also this forum is for discussing Team Lava games.
Locking thread.