PDA

View Full Version : Un-neighboring

Gemma1824
08-06-11, 09:53 AM
How do I un-neighbor someone who's being extremely rude and immature?

cast1532
08-06-11, 09:58 AM
Go to the list of your neighbors and then press Edit. Scroll down to the neighbors you don't then press remove. Once you done removing press edit again.

greygull
08-06-11, 10:20 AM
Also, if they are doing anything that goes against the ToS, email support@teamlava.com to report them. If possible, take screenshots. Include your ID, your RS name, their RS name, and if possible, their ID. If they continue after you have deleted them and reported, use the email TL sends you to report more. Having one ticket about a problem is easier for support to respond/look into, instead of multiple emails about the same thing.

Gemma1824
08-06-11, 11:59 AM
Thank you :-)

tfjafar
08-17-11, 06:35 AM

Are they rude cause you don't tip anyone? Are you a 0 star rating neighbor? Seems to be a common thing in RS. Not quite as bad in BS

jaid666
08-17-11, 12:52 PM
Are they rude cause you don't tip anyone? Are you a 0 star rating neighbor? Seems to be a common thing in RS. Not quite as bad in BS

Does that really matter? It's a simple issue to delete people with 0 star ratings rather than bothering them...

dewey1025
08-17-11, 05:21 PM

Hack their device, obtain their information, and then buy a plane ticket and go beat them senseless with a big wooden rod.

dewey1025
08-17-11, 05:21 PM
That's not what I would do, but it would sure get rid of your problem in a hurry.

tfjafar
08-19-11, 06:07 AM
Does that really matter? It's a simple issue to delete people with 0 star ratings rather than bothering them...

Depends....Do they respond to them and keep them going? Need the whole story. Usually when people get no response they go away but when fed it keeps them going