PDA

View Full Version : Stew & Chicken Not Showing Up In Gifts

putka
08-06-11, 07:03 AM
Since the update all the stew and chicken i had in "My Gifts" have disappeared. All i have there are a bunch of "mastery" items (what are those for anyway? A single plate of everything?) and some bacon and eggs. I used to have over 2000 stew and 1500+ chicken. I even tried accepting one of each now, just to see if they show up and they don't. Gifts are a bit useless if i can't receive stew and chicken. What am i gonna get? A bunch of 1-minute toast? Why do people ever send those anyway? They take 1min, people. If i want some, i'll make them myself.

di1975
08-06-11, 07:54 AM
Same problem here! Drivin me crazy. In BS, not getting even one plate. They just disappear!

di1975
08-06-11, 08:06 AM
Same problem here! Drivin me crazy. In BS, not getting even one plate. They just disappear!
And I'm on iPad, didn't realize this was posted in android.

greygull
08-06-11, 08:19 AM
It seems to be happening to both Android and iOS users. The problem has been reported, TL is looking into it. PS, it's happening to me too, I understand!

putka
08-07-11, 07:25 AM
After accepting a bunch more chicken and stew they finally appeared in "my gifts". It seems that i didn't lose the ones i had earlier, they just weren't showing. It still sucks though, because i wanted to serve the 1000+ plates i had of either of them yesterday. I don't like having much more plates than that on one counter, but now i have almost 3000 and have to serve them at once.

di1975, i think it's good you posted here anyway, so we know that it's happening on both systems and it's not Android specific only, yet again.
Are any of your other gifts disappearing too or just stew and chicken? I could still see my pancakes and bacon&eggs. They never went anywhere.

putka
08-07-11, 07:27 AM
Can anyone tell me if the single mastery plates have anything more to them than the obvious one serving? It seems a little... umm... pointless to get one serving of something as a reward.

putka
08-07-11, 08:24 AM
Ahhh, my stew is gone again. I knew i should've server it as soon as it showed up earlier. Grrr!

greygull
08-07-11, 10:13 AM
@putka - mastery is only one plate. But you should be receiving coins/gem for each level.

For all - if you are receiving only one plate as a gift, exit out of the game (after you've accepted the gifts), and close the app. Since there are several different ways to do that, I'll give the easiest one - restart your device. When you enter your restaurant again, your plate number should be back to normal.

putka
08-10-11, 01:34 PM
Oh, no, i do get the coins/gems/xp too. I just don't get what's the point of giving me one plate of something too. I was wondering if there is more to that one plate than just being ONE plate.

greygull
08-10-11, 01:40 PM
Oh, no, i do get the coins/gems/xp too. I just don't get what's the point of giving me one plate of something too. I was wondering if there is more to that one plate than just being ONE plate.

I'm not sure actually. And it seems they're doing away with it. Several people have commented that they no longer receive it.

putka
08-19-11, 10:28 PM
Well, they won't be missed :D I only use them when i have the same food on more than one counter and want to merge them, so i can delete extra counters that get put out when i have too many different meals. Did that make sense ?

Any word on those disappearing gifts? Sometimes they are there, others they are not. Force closing/visiting other bakeries/accepting more gifts don't seem to make a difference. I would like to have access to my stew and chicken at all times, not just when i'm allowed.

joyirene
08-19-11, 10:46 PM
On restaurant, if I get 8 stew it shows up as 8 plates, but as long as I don't serve it and reload the game it goes to the real count. Bakery, nothing shows but when I reload the cappuccino are there. And I used to get the 1 plate mastery, but haven't for a while now (at least a month).

putka
08-19-11, 10:59 PM
On BS i've never had missing gifts and on RS it's only the stew and chicken that don't show up in "My Gifts" sometimes. It doesn't show up as just a few plates, but rather doesn't show up at all. And when they disappear or reappear is random. At least it doesn't seem related to restarts or any other action on my part. That only started happening since the last app update we had a couple of weeks ago, when they added the drink machine. (Android update).

filo66
08-25-11, 03:24 PM
This bug hasn't yet been fixed. I'm still not seeing Stew in my gifts inventory...

putka
08-26-11, 01:11 PM
It seems to be happening to both Android and iOS users. The problem has been reported, TL is looking into it. PS, it's happening to me too, I understand!

Well, it's awesome that TL has been looking into it for 3 weeks !!!!! They are churning out yet another money sucker for Android (NS), but can't fix the games we already have.

ariesblu
08-26-11, 04:35 PM
Well, it's awesome that TL has been looking into it for 3 weeks !!!!! They are churning out yet another money sucker for Android (NS), but can't fix the games we already have.
Exactly right.

justinc90
08-29-11, 03:28 PM
Is this a glitch, or is there a way to decide how many plates of food you send someone? Sometimes I'll recieve like 200 plates of stew, and sometimes I only get one. Glitch, or are some people that greedy?

Rachael98
08-29-11, 03:33 PM
You don't get to choose. Are you sure it's not mastery? At one point you got 1 plate per mastery level.

greygull
08-29-11, 03:37 PM
There are several threads about this. I will merge this one with one of them.

Rachael98
08-29-11, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure actually. And it seems they're doing away with it. Several people have commented that they no longer receive it.

I'm not sure about the issue, but the Mastery was a bug fix:).

flavoredjane
08-29-11, 06:15 PM
A couple weeks ago the stew I collected didn't show up for a day or so. Eventually they started showing again. Now today, the 20 stews I collected are not in my gifts.

greygull
08-29-11, 06:23 PM
A couple weeks ago the stew I collected didn't show up for a day or so. Eventually they started showing again. Now today, the 20 stews I collected are not in my gifts.

Have you tried restarting your device? Some days (for me) they show up mostly correctly, other days they don't. I've stopped checking daily, because eventually they will all be there, and I don't need to serve them daily.

flavoredjane
08-29-11, 07:22 PM
Restarting my phone didn't work. And I'm far too lazy to reinstall the app for every little thing that goes wrong. I just wanted to serve my stews today, thats all.

justinc90
09-12-11, 02:39 PM
Thank god I found this thread. I'm new here and posted on this a while back but I think it got deleted lol. Yeah, this needs to be fixed bad. I can't stand only getting one plate of food. Did you know that if you only get one plate of food, and your game just happens to lose sync with the server, that you will end up with a few hundred more in quantity?