PDA

View Full Version : Not getting gifts even after accepting them

di1975
08-06-11, 06:36 AM
I have an ipad1.

It says I have a gift. I press accept, then the gift is gone. Even the "use gift now" isn't working. It just tells me there is none in inventory. Really annoying. Team lava, please fix bugs!

bgk46
08-06-11, 07:14 AM
Same thing is happening to me. It's telling me to find my gift by going to edit then inventory. This option isn't available in bakery story. Please fix!!!

bgk46
08-06-11, 07:18 AM
I wNt to clarify that the missing gifts are things like hot chocolate. We are not talking parts here.

di1975
08-06-11, 07:53 AM
I wNt to clarify that the missing gifts are things like hot chocolate. We are not talking parts here.

Yes! Driving me nuts. At least I am not in danger of running out of food. But selling $10 cappuccinos is better that $4 item. Losing money here!

piperazine
08-06-11, 11:05 AM
Same thing here!

greygull
08-06-11, 11:07 AM
Just letting you know it's been reported, TL is looking into the issue. Hopefully it will soon be fixed!

jovenal
08-06-11, 11:25 AM
if you've accepted food gifts and haven't send a gift in return, you can still that gift save in your 'my gift' folder by tapping on 'use it' . If you've already sent gifts earlier, taping the 'use it' does not work and you'll lose that gift.

if you have access to the previous version, like i did, just downgrade your app.

di1975
08-06-11, 11:35 AM
Now some seem to be showing ip....after an " server out of synch " notification. It just seems to take a bit of time.

giambini
08-07-11, 08:26 AM
I am having the same issue...after the update, after accepting gifts, I go to My gifts and there is no inventory. Thanks for your help team lava! Love the new food items!!

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 08:52 AM
Im having the same problem. Thankfully TL have been notified and are looking into it.

asi0604
08-07-11, 07:30 PM
Im having the same problem. Since the update my gifts have been disappering and if they are there it says only 1 dish remains.

briguynv
08-08-11, 01:55 PM
I thought I was having the same issue... but ONLY on my iTouch... I accepted the gifts... then went to my gifts page, and they weren't there. But then about 10 mins later, I went into my gifts, and they WERE there now! Just took some time to show up!

howillow
08-09-11, 01:12 AM
I'm using iphone 4 and I have the same problem!
Pls fix the bug ASAP. I want to get cappuccino from my neighbor!
Can you compensate gift I missed?

RandysSandwichshop
08-10-11, 01:24 PM
+1 I am having the same issue in both BS and RS. :-(

kdsouthall
08-21-11, 11:40 AM
Same problem here, ive accepting loads of gifts and they are no where to be found in my gifts section, and obv bakery story doesnt have an inventory. Ive been having similar problems with restaurant story also.
i am playing on the ipad 2, version 1.2.5. These problems only started occuring when i recently installed the updates for several of my games.

sugarskulls666
08-23-11, 10:23 PM
I am using the ipad2 and exact same version as above and having the same probs. So annoying! /endrant hahaha.

jovenal
08-24-11, 12:00 AM
It's a known bug that TL is already working a fix. There are workaround for this issue (accepted gift not getting correct amount in 'my gift' for both RS and BS). One way is to accept all your gifts then close your game and when you return the all your gifts will be credited correctly. And another way is to downgrade to ver 1.2.3, which I did and don't have this problem anymore.