PDA

View Full Version : Tremendous amounts of coins lost

antonius_ids
08-06-11, 06:36 AM
Dear people,
lately I've been losing tremendous amounts of in-game coins in Bakery story because of some annoying bug. It has something to do with the "No internet connection" notification, after which I lose all the money I made between the last two playing sessions.

For instance: last night I had around 2000 coins. Then, when I was asleep, I earned around 80000 coins. These were all initially added to my total amount of coins this morning. However, only a few seconds later the game prompted the "no internet connection" message. After that, the amount of coins I had were back to square one: the lousy 2000 I had last night. I'm feeling like I should live under a bridge...

I really don't know how long this has been going on, but I started noticing it the last couple of days. I think you'll all understand this extremely frustrates me, and ruins the experience and purpose of this game completely.

P.S. The story above isn't the result of drinking problems ;)

putka
08-06-11, 07:20 AM
I lose money and items with the "your restaurant/bakery is out of sync" pop up. How come i never actually gain anything instead of losing stuff?

carguii
08-12-11, 02:25 PM
i'm having the same problem with the out of sync situation. I've written a couple of letters and never received any reply. My loses are daily, specially during the night. I would like to know what teamlava is doing to fix the problem!!!

trenae
08-12-11, 02:33 PM
i'm having the same problem with the out of sync situation. I've written a couple of letters and never received any reply. My loses are daily, specially during the night. I would like to know what teamlava is doing to fix the problem!!!

Hi there -

What device, operating system, and version of the app are you using?

Also, can you try uninstalling and re-installing and see if that helps.

carguii
08-13-11, 11:44 AM
I have iPad 2. Windows XP. And doesn't know how to uninstall and reinstall the game. I' m pretty new to this stuff. Thank you for any help yo may give me. This is really annoying!!!

JDBugg88
08-13-11, 03:26 PM
I have had the same problem 2 weeks ago, I always thought it was something I was doing. I'd wake up at 6am I could barely see and I notice it said I made 86K for the night but then my coins I have show 32,000 I was like "what am I doing" I always blamed it on the fact I was tired... But the connection error always came up in the middle of baking the products too, never dawned on me until now.

I use to use iOS 2.2.8 but I am currently using iOS beta 5 v4 with the most recent update. I've had this problem on every iOS i've had so don't blame it on iOS 5 either.

kooky panda
08-13-11, 03:27 PM
I have iPad 2. Windows XP. And doesn't know how to uninstall and reinstall the game. I' m pretty new to this stuff. Thank you for any help yo may give me. This is really annoying!!!
On Ipad hold down the bakery icon on home page. when you see X hit X and delete the game. Then go to app store and search for bakery story and re download it.

tinyteaspoon
08-15-11, 11:26 PM
You know, I didn't notice this happening on my BS until tonight. :/ I started off with 85k at around 7pm or so and I have been checking back with my BS every hour or so. I have been making steady money and the last time I checked, I had roughly 100k at 9pm when I headed out. When I got home 30mins ago, it had said that I had made 15k. My money display showed I had 115k and the next thing I knew, it was down to 95k again. :( Ioccassionally get the "out of sync" message but I've never noticed the gold lost until tonight. The same thing happened over in RS to me as well, but I only lost 11k. *sigh* This game is getting increasingly buggy and as much as I love it (read: completely unabashed addict), it's starting to make me question whether losing all those coins over time is worth the effort, especially since the customers seem to be trickling slowly nowadays.

Please find the bug and spray some Raid on it or something, Team Lava! :(

snjchick79
08-16-11, 10:03 AM
I have lost 400,000 then 109,000 then 115,000 in this game. It all started with the new update they had, and if I didn't get the update it would force close so I had to do it. I would collect my coins I made at night or during the day after visiting neighbors. I would go to check my messages or to visit a neighbor to tip them or put out gifts or give gifts; it does not matter once that screen refreshes the coins are gone. I am not sure as to if food is lost when the coins are lost because I have too much inventory to keep track of. I hope this gets fixed pronto because their will be many customers lost since we invest money and time it should be a top priority to get us who have emailed Team Lava to give us back what is rightfully ours and fixed the **** bug! Now the waiting game begins to see what the heck is done to remedy such angry players of the once great game!! :-(

carguii
08-17-11, 03:12 PM
On Ipad hold down the bakery icon on home page. when you see X hit X and delete the game. Then go to app store and search for bakery story and re download it.

I did as was instructed and just lost what I had made all day.. Close to 50.000. This is really driving crazy and mad. Teamlava has to do something!!!