PDA

View Full Version : Customers leaving unhappy after going to dressing room or mirror???

SassyandClassy
08-06-11, 01:59 AM
For some reason more than half of all the customers that use a mirror or dressing rooms are leaving unhappy, and this just started happening today! I switched things around, added different items and expanded my store but nothing changed the problem.
It seems really unusual to me that its only the customers that use the mirrors or dressing rooms that are leaving unhappy, and that it's such a large amount of them.
Does anybody know why this would happen?? I could definitely use some tips on how to fix this one!
Thanks!

gobblies
08-06-11, 02:29 AM
one answer- your customers are lazy and cannot walk to the mirrors

FIX: slap them silly :p

silver_dew
08-06-11, 03:47 AM
If u are on android you may want to check this thread out. It could be of some help to u.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?14144-Broken-hearted-cant-understand-why-(possibly-android-problem-)

kooky panda
08-06-11, 05:12 AM
Can you post a picture of your store?? That would help so we can see your design and try to help. One tip, if you have mirrors on the wall, make sure there is no table or anything in front of it so shoppers can walk up to the mirror.

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:09 PM
MAke sure there are no tables in front of the mirrors or changing rooms. Actually, make sure nothing is front of the changing rooms or mirrors, ;P.

mrsfabulous007
08-12-11, 09:39 AM
I am having this same exact problem. There is NOTHING in front of my mirrors or dressing rooms. Other customers are using them with no problem. More than half of my customers are leaving unhappy after looking in the mirror or coming out of the dressing room. I also expanded and purchased another cash register but it did not remedy the problem. Any help would be great!!!!

kooky panda
08-12-11, 09:50 AM
are you able to post a picture so we can see?

StBored
08-20-11, 06:26 PM
Im having the exact same problem. I never bothered to access the forum til now. Everybody goes into the dressing rooms or looks in the mirrors, and leaves brokenhearted without stopping at the cash register and with no pink bag. My overall happiness rating never goes down. I will try to take a picture but nothing is blocked and if mrsfabolous added another register then access to it shouldn't be the issue either. Please help! It's depressing looking at all these broken hearts!
Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab

expressW
08-21-11, 05:08 AM
i had that problem for weeks on my android and iphone. i rearranged everything and everyone was happy again.
the issue for me was that the dressing rooms could not be set in the L shape, they had to be laid straight against the walls.

leilei07078
12-24-14, 08:53 AM
For some reason more than half of all the customers that use a mirror or dressing rooms are leaving unhappy, and this just started happening today! I switched things around, added different items and expanded my store but nothing changed the problem.
It seems really unusual to me that its only the customers that use the mirrors or dressing rooms that are leaving unhappy, and that it's such a large amount of them.
Does anybody know why this would happen?? I could definitely use some yuptips on how to fix this one!
Thanks!

Hey!!! I just got all of my customers happy!! Its simple all u have to do is make sure u have 2 or more registers and put dressing rooms on each side of your boutique!! And ur customers will be happy :D ur welcome!

JustKay
01-04-15, 05:48 PM
It's the dreaded cash register bug in Android. They're unhappy because after leaving a mirror or dressing room, they need a free cash register. Most layouts will let multiple customers visit the one register, but in this case the bug forces each register to only service once customer at a time. With a large store, this will result in many unhappy customers. The bug is related to floor items arranged in the top 8x8 area of your store.

Solution: Move decorations, registers, rooms and other floor items out of this space and look to see if the problem is solved. If it does fix the issue then start replacing items into that space one at a time and see if the problem reoccurs to find the hotspot. Once you've identified the problem item\tile, then simply re-plan your layout to avoid putting any item on that hotspot.

pumpkita
02-10-17, 10:07 AM
I hace the same problem, but it just happens in android, my iphone customers seem to be happy. I rearranged everything but still get broken hearts. They stare at the mirrors and dressings rooms and go out sad :( what to do???

EDIT: problem solved by adding another door on the other side of the shop...