PDA

View Full Version : Forces Close every time I try to order items from Catelog

jenls86
08-06-11, 01:46 AM
Ok, I've had this issue for a very long time. I go to order anything from the catelog, and the game "Force closes" 4 out of 5 times. I play on a droid, my store's name is "Jen's Closet."

Thanks!

kooky panda
08-06-11, 05:18 AM
Jen
try deleting the game and re download it from the app store. Your game is saved on team lavas servers.

If this does not help, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into you game. Tell them the game and your storm ID.

Please keep me posted.

jenls86
08-06-11, 10:18 AM
Thank you so much! I deleted the game and re-installed. It worked! Plus all the features of the game are finally open to me! Changing the Avatar, gifting multiple people at once and much, much more!
Thanks again!

kooky panda
08-06-11, 10:24 AM
Oh yeah thanks for letting us know. Now go dress that avatar. one thing be careful with the closet. You can put any item on your avatar and look at it, but some items costs gems
so keep an eye on the left to see how many gems you will be spending. You can always undo anything before buying.

shakiba
08-07-11, 08:47 AM
Yes, please be careful when you are dressing up your avatar. I remember i spent 7,000 on shoes and 5 gems for a shirt. I was so sad, but now i saved up both my money and gems, so i don't mind now. :)