PDA

View Full Version : Bored too

holloways
08-05-11, 05:13 PM
I'm level 51 and done playing. All animals cost gems now so I can't get any new ones and tired of buying the same 5 items. Was fun while it lasted.

trenae
08-05-11, 05:16 PM
Hi there -

Do you have some feedback/suggestions of animals, buildings, etc. that you'd like to see added to the game?

sourlicorice2
08-10-11, 09:03 AM
I don't care as long as they add some new coin animals, buildings etc to it so I can start playing again. Refuse to play it until there is as it's just to boring now adding the same stuff to it.

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 10:17 PM
Hope it will available more animals that doesn't need gem~

angeluk72
09-20-11, 12:20 PM
Hi there -

Do you have some feedback/suggestions of animals, buildings, etc. that you'd like to see added to the game?

I read that teamlava are not working on zoo story as it is not as popular as it's other games-the reason for this is players get bored without the updates/changes/medals you have installed on the other games. I loved it when I started but feel there is nothing left to gain or do and I am only on level 61... Please teamlava support this games and you will find more people will play...

joyirene
09-20-11, 12:32 PM
I stopped playing a week after it came out, but I already had all the 8 or so coin animals there were and I was only level 20 something or maybe 30, plus the energy bar drove me CRAZY.

greygull
09-20-11, 01:10 PM
Here is what GM wrote on another thread:

In answer to your question, Zoo IS being worked on. I can't verify when it will be ready, but I can say it likely won't be this week. Content creation is a time-consuming process (that we are deep into). When we do have new content, I'll likely tease it before it goes out.

sissy8
09-20-11, 01:59 PM
I played this game for two weeks or so and then i was already at levl 60 or something like that very boring this game needs challenges or it wil be dead soon
i don't play anymore but the zookeepers who do lots of succes:rolleyes::rolleyes: