PDA

View Full Version : Mark and Amanda - The Tren and Mog Partner In Crime History

trenae
08-05-11, 01:18 PM
It was late, there was some conversation, and there are now some memory issues. I'd like to clear the air and give the real and true history to the partner in crime history of Tren and Mog.

Mog was like I think we should be joey and Phoebe from Friends.

I was like, um I don't think so.

Mog is like alright then, how about Stabler and Benson.

I thought that was kind of cool, but not right.

To which Mog got all "ok then" attitude. And said how about we be Mark and Amanda, but I only want to be them if I can be Amanda. I was like ok well Mark is pretty cool and a bit of a schemer (ala me :D) so I was like lets do this.

Now Mog is having some severe memory issues forgetting how he ended up as Amanda to begin with.

Now you all know the true (and only honest) history to our partner in crime history.

Edit: And if he tries to tell you any different he is sooooooooooooooooo lying. I'm just gonna put that out there. :D

cast1532
08-05-11, 01:24 PM
Ummm...interesting story.

trenae
08-05-11, 01:28 PM
Oh, it's even more interesting that what I posted above, I gave the brief version. :p

Here we are watching the fallout of the mystery game. Disbelief that GM could do that.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2008/01/111551_8636_pre.jpg

Mogwai4111
08-05-11, 01:30 PM
Actually, as I recall, after about an hour of you begging me to be Mark and Amanda with you and me re-itterating that I've never seen Ugly Betty, I finally gave in just to stop the nagging. I looked at some youtube videos of Mark's scheming ways and figured that might not be such a bad alter ego, so I agreed. It went something like this...

Mog: Yea okay, sure, I'll be Mark, you can be Amanda

Tren: Uuh.. actually I meant *I* would be Mark and *YOU* would be Amanda

Mog: wait.. what? I'm a guy, you're a girl. Mark and Amanda

Tren: C'mon Mog, I've always wanted to be a guy, please let me have it just this one time

Mog: fine

You can take it or leave it, I'm not selling anything here so it's no skin off my back if you believe me, but this is how the whole thing came to be.

cast1532
08-05-11, 01:35 PM
Lol. Mark and Amanda make the perfect match. I didn't like that they made fun of Betty.

trenae
08-05-11, 01:39 PM
Dude, that's not even close.

Mog: We need to come up with a duo
Me: Um, why?
Mog: Cuz it's cool, and since we are cool we need to be a duo
Me: Um, ok I guess
Mog: I know, lets be sonny and cher
Me: um sorry but no
Mog: Hmm.. Ok then, how about Tom and Jerry
Me: Maybe
Mog: I've always wanted to wear high fashion clothes
Me: Maybe we should look up shows and go from there
Mog: I need to be Amanda from Ugly Betty
Me: Are you sure, isn't Amanda a girl
Mog: Yeah, so? She's got awesome clothes
Me: Ok, well Mark is pretty cool, so I guess I'm good with being Mark.

Mogwai4111
08-05-11, 01:41 PM
Notice how one of us is bragging in our signature about being Mark, and the other is not bragging about being Amanda, and then decide for yourselves who is telling the truth and who is lying.

I know we've got some pretty astute detectives running around these forums. Help me out here!

trenae
08-05-11, 01:44 PM
Notice how one of us is bragging in our signature about being Mark, and the other is not bragging about being Amanda, and then decide for yourselves who is telling the truth and who is lying.

I know we've got some pretty astute detectives running around these forums. Help me out here!

Listen, just because you need to be a closet Amanda does not mean you are telling the truth.

But you're right, we do have some pretty astute detectives around these parts. They'll figure out the truth, and realize that I (tren) am telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

cast1532
08-05-11, 01:44 PM
You should have been Clark Kent and Lois Lane.

trenae
08-05-11, 01:45 PM
You should have been Clark Kent and Lois Lane.

Where were you when we were going over this? Man Mog was persistent about being Amanda though.

cast1532
08-05-11, 01:50 PM
I was in my chamber sleeping the day away. Lois Lane is better than Amanda and she can fight too.

Phthon
08-05-11, 01:53 PM
I don't remember it that way at all.

Nope.

Both are lying. I distinctly remember that Mog wanted to be Cagney and Lacey and that trenae wanted to be the Dukes of Hazzard.

Mog said they couldn't be the Dukes of Hazzard because then who would be Bo?

I told them that if they didn't figure this out amicably I would decide that they would be Laurel and Hardy.

So there you are.

Introducing Laurel and Hardy.

http://www.mooneyland.com/images/LR1.jpg

Mogwai4111
08-05-11, 02:00 PM
I was in my chamber sleeping the day away. Lois Lane is better than Amanda and she can fight too.

Believe it or not I said this to Tren, yet she said she'd prefer to be Mark over Superman. A decision only a girl would make :rolleyes:

Mogwai4111
08-05-11, 02:03 PM
I don't remember it that way at all.

Nope.

Both are lying. I distinctly remember that Mog wanted to be Cagney and Lacey and that trenae wanted to be the Dukes of Hazzard.

Mog said they couldn't be the Dukes of Hazzard because then who would be Bo?

I told them that if they didn't figure this out amicably I would decide that they would be Laurel and Hardy.

Wrong again. You insisted we be the three stooges so you could play along too. Nyack Nyack Nyack

http://i54.tinypic.com/20aumgz.jpg

Phthon
08-05-11, 02:10 PM
What's wrong with the three stooges?

Besides I only said that because I am the obvious choice for being Moe.

I could have made you Abbot and Costello!

http://www.vaiden.net/abbott_files/image003.jpg

Mogwai4111
08-05-11, 02:12 PM
What's wrong with the three stooges?

Besides I only said that because I am the obvious choice for being Moe.

A wise guy, eh? *Foot stomp followed by rabbit punch*

Phthon
08-05-11, 02:13 PM
I gots small feet!!

You missed! And I ducked and whacked you on the back of the head.

bawpotter
08-05-11, 03:55 PM
Abbott and Costello? Mystery? Those two don't fit together.

trenae
08-05-11, 10:36 PM
Don't let Mog fool you - just tonight he was like "Tren, I'm so glad I'm Amanda, I just didn't want to admit it on the forum."

And then he started doing the lyrics to I Feel Pretty.

Edit: Think Adam Sandler in Anger Management :D