PDA

View Full Version : Game Center?

farmerrobbo
09-27-10, 09:19 PM
Hi there,
Can we have some more options in Game Center?

How about points for using all the houses/businesses?
What about a leaderboard for most population?
Also more points for mastering levels 2,3,4 would be good.

There are lots more options for that could be made available for Game Center, it just seems at the moment that it is only half (or a quarter) done.

Unregistered
09-28-10, 10:09 PM
Game Center (and hence, City Story's Mini Game) is not available for use with iPhone 3G or iPad.

I would be disappointed if a serious bonus of some type was given only via the Mini Game.

I'm not bothered with them giving out rivers, but if they start giving out Empire State Buildings or NY Town Houses through it, I might have to call my lawyer.
:D

Farmerrobbo
09-29-10, 12:15 AM
At the moment you're missing precisely nothing without game center on the iPad. G.C. Seems nothing like a poor after-thought at the moment. The mini-game is nothing to write home about either, you only seem to get about 100 coins every time you play.

Unregistered
09-29-10, 08:58 AM
Of what use are the Game Center points?
I completed all 18 of the City Story achievements and supposedly have 18 points in Game Center.
Now what?
What can I do with them?
Or are they just useless?

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:44 AM
Oh, not available for iPad, well darn, that's annoying to read how to play it in FAQs but never have the ability or be told that it won't work for the device you're using.